What's new

We are still not out of it people.

Matthew Thomas Castleton

All we have to do is win in Minnesota (probable, as we have already won their this year) and Memphis (possible, as the Grizzlies could be resting their starters if they are locked into the #5 seed) and the Lakers need to lose to Houston (very possible, as the Rockets are trying to stay ahead of Golden State for the #6 seed). We have looked really good in our last two road games, I expect the trend to continue tomorrow night. I think that we win in Minnesota, setting up two playoff showdowns Wednesday on ESPN. If we somehow could win in Memphis and the Lakers lose to the Rockets, we are in. Anything else and we are out. Tomorrow is the definition of MUST WIN GAME. GO JAZZ!!!!!
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

If the Spurs beat the Warriors tomorrow and Houston beats Phoenix, the Rockets will have the 7th seed sewn up and can blow off the Laker game.

All we have to do is win in Minnesota (probable, as we have already won their this year) and Memphis (possible, as the Grizzlies could be resting their starters if they are locked into the #5 seed) and the Lakers need to lose to Houston (very possible, as the Rockets are trying to stay ahead of Golden State for the #6 seed). We have looked really good in our last two road games, I expect the trend to continue tomorrow night. I think that we win in Minnesota, setting up two playoff showdowns Wednesday on ESPN. If we somehow could win in Memphis and the Lakers lose to the Rockets, we are in. Anything else and we are out. Tomorrow is the definition of MUST WIN GAME. GO JAZZ!!!!!
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
Won their what?

If the Spurs beat the Warriors tomorrow and Houston beats Phoenix, the Rockets will have the 7th seed sewn up and can blow off the Laker game.

I'd be surprised Spurs take this game seriously. OKC seems to have the #1 race all but sewn up.

I think the Jazz win tonight and the Lakers lose against the Rockets. I think the Grizzlies game will be a buzzer beat by Hayward.

That's it my man! Go Jazz!

Overall I was just not impressed with how the Lakers played, besides shooting 3's in the 4th quarter, against the Spurs. If the Rockets come out with any kind of passion and will to win, the game is theirs. That is the big question though, will the Rockets come out motivated?

LAL are inconsequential. When was the last time the Jazz won 2 road games in a row? You really think it will happen now?