What's new

We got Jordan Clarkson for Dante Exum

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I know this isn’t news or anything, but wanted to revisit on how insane this was. We took a guy who wasn’t playing at all, yet was so polarizing to the fan base, and exchanged that for a guy who’s an immediate contributor, our third leading scorer, and unanimously welcomed by the fan base.

I’m excited to see what DL turns Ante Tomic into.

I know this isn’t news or anything, but wanted to revisit on how insane this was. We took a guy who wasn’t playing at all, yet was so polarizing to the fan base, and exchanged that for a guy who’s an immediate contributor, our third leading scorer, and unanimously welcomed by the fan base.

I’m excited to see what DL turns Ante Tomic into.
Hopefully a AD STOPPER

Where's those Dante bandwagoners now? The dude has scored like 2 points in the last 4 games each.
They’re waiting for another 20 point game to come out of the wood work with the I told ya so’s. But Cleveland’s on the hook for $10M next year.

Clarkson is just a great fit and it's made Jazz games so much more watchable. Looking forward to some good testing games coming our way.

Where's those Dante bandwagoners now? The dude has scored like 2 points in the last 4 games each.
But there was that one time he scored 28 pts and that game he played such great defense against Harden. He's clearly an MVP 2-way candidate, if only coaches didn't keep him down.

Reactions: MVP