What's new

We must trade Al Jefferson.

Craig K. Manscill

There is really no way around this.

Favors needs to start because he deserves it, will eventually leave Utah if not given respect (given recent quotes of his) and is the future of this franchise.

So it's either Millsap or Jefferson. Many keep saying that Paul Millsap will be the one benched. Really? The guy who was our leading vote-getter for being an all-star? The guy that has been with Utah longer than any current player and gives it its identity now? The guy that happens to play opposite of center, Favors' position? Clearly Jefferson needs to be benched.

But we can't bench Jefferson. He's the type of player who just won't be benched. That's a problem for the team. If he came out and said, "I'll come off the bench if that's what it takes" like Millsap does, this wouldn't be an issue.

In conclusion, Jefferson is a roadblock, he's stunting the growth of our players. So he has to be traded. It doesn't matter what for, maybe a draft pick, another player we can cut. We don't need anything for him because we are going to have $$$ to sign free agents next off-season either way. If Jefferson is still on this team by the beginning of the season, I'll throw my glasses and my daughter onto the court.

- Craig

There is really no way around this.

Favors needs to start because he deserves it, will eventually leave Utah if not given respect (given recent quotes of his) and is the future of this franchise.

So it's either Millsap or Jefferson. Many keep saying that Paul Millsap will be the one benched. Really? The guy who was our leading vote-getter for being an all-star? The guy that has been with Utah longer than any current player and gives it its identity now? The guy that happens to play opposite of center, Favors' position? Clearly Jefferson needs to be benched.

But we can't bench Jefferson. He's the type of player who just won't be benched. That's a problem for the team. If he came out and said, "I'll come off the bench if that's what it takes" like Millsap does, this wouldn't be an issue.

In conclusion, Jefferson is a roadblock, he's stunting the growth of our players. So he has to be traded. It doesn't matter what for, maybe a draft pick, another player we can cut. We don't need anything for him because we are going to have $$$ to sign free agents next off-season either way. If Jefferson is still on this team by the beginning of the season, I'll throw my glasses and my daughter onto the court.

- Craig

Do you have any evidence to back that up? I'm pretty sure it's been a long time since anyone tried bringing him off the bench. He may be more open to the idea than you think. More importantly, would Ty have the guts to tell Jefferson he's coming off the bench? Also, don't throw your daughter on the court. You'll be banned from the arena for life AND charged with child abuse.

Did you watch Kanter play today? We can end all of this trade Al talk, in fact better sign Al and Sap both to extensions.

Do you have any evidence to back that up? I'm pretty sure it's been a long time since anyone tried bringing him off the bench. He may be more open to the idea than you think. More importantly, would Ty have the guts to tell Jefferson he's coming off the bench? Also, don't throw your daughter on the court. You'll be banned from the arena for life AND charged with child abuse.

Have you seen this guy? Trust me, he'd be doing his daughter a disservice, if he didn't throw her on the court.

- Craig
The guy who is undersized, the guy who disappeared for the entire month of February because he breaks down because he's undersized. Just because he's been here longer and is the most popular, it doesn't mean he has the right to start. Clearly Millsap is taylor made to come off the bench.

One last thing your whole thread is stupid, the tittle says trade Al. The thread says bench Al. What the hell is it! Think before you post son.

The guy who is undersized, the guy who disappeared for the entire month of February because he breaks down because he's undersized. Just because he's been here longer and is the most popular, it doesn't mean he has the right to start. Clearly Millsap is taylor made to come off the bench.

One last thing your whole thread is stupid, the tittle says trade Al. The thread says bench Al. What the hell is it! Think before you post son.

LOLZ, okay, so Paul "broke down" in February "because he's undersized" but then miraculously recovered mid-(condensed) season to score 17.1 ppg on 50.2% from the floor in March, an efficiency mind you that was topped by Al in just one of five months last season. LOLZ. Good one. But at least you're right on one account. Paul doesn't deserve to start because he's been here longer or the most popular player. He deserves to start because he's the better player. Clearly.

Think before you post son.

LOLZ, okay, so Paul "broke down" in February "because he's undersized" but then miraculously recovered mid-(condensed) season to score 17.1 ppg on 50.2% from the floor in March, an efficiency mind you that was topped by Al in just one of five months last season. LOLZ. Good one. But at least you're right on one account. Paul doesn't deserve to start because he's been here longer or the most popular player. He deserves to start because he's the better player. Clearly.

Tell me this who helps the jazz more coming off the bench Paul or Al? Explain to me how a player disappears for an entire month, have you never heard of a player getting his second wind. Paul has a history of breaking down!

Tell me this who helps the jazz more coming off the bench Paul or Al?

Based on facts, Al.

Explain to me how a player disappears for an entire month,

Chris Paul shot 43.5% from the floor in April. Carmelo Anthony shot 39.5% from the floor in January and February combined. Millsap's disappearance was still more efficient than both these two guys in these instances.

have you never heard of a player getting his second wind. Paul has a history of breaking down!

Yes, it's been documented oh so well too.

You're a moran. Go watch Power Rangers.