What's new

We need a game thread: OKC@UTAH

We have been CHUCKING these last two games. WTF is with these amount of 3 attempts? We had some good looks we missed tonight, but it's just not our game taking that many.

I mean if teams pack the paint that is what’s left.

I wish Exum was as improved as Jerami Grant.
I love Grant. I think his true shooting percentage is like 65%
He would look great on the jazz. Oh and then there is Schroeder who is better than all three of our pg's combined and yet is a backup.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Refs give the ball to the Thunder. Replay shows the ball CLEARLY off Adams' foot and out of bounds. Even after the replay, Cage: "It is the correct call." LOL, this guy.
My hell. Both were obviously off adams but especially that second one

Don't respond to that Jazz idiot. Just say no

I wanted the trade to happen as much as anyone. Our pg play is terrible. HOWEVER Exum was by far the best man on D tonight. They were killing us with drives. I think coach waited way to long to put him back in. And then when they took him out at the end of the 4th the run started again.
He was good on D. Too bad we can't sub him out after every defensive possession.

I mean if teams pack the paint that is what’s left.
But if you watched the game you see numerous times when the jazz had a good opportunity for a bucket or foul at the rim or in the paint and they pass it up for a three. It wasn't always that the thunder shut down the inside game. Often the jazz just abandoned opportunities inside for the three.

I love Grant. I think his true shooting percentage is like 65%
He would look great on the jazz. Oh and then there is Schroeder who is better than all three of our pg's combined and yet is a backup.

I often look at their box scores and he has plenty of 3-14 shooting games When he hits shots it looks good, but he shoots them out of at least as many

I often look at their box scores and he has plenty of 3-14 shooting games When he hits shots it looks good, but he shoots them out of at least as many
If you say so
The stats however say that he shoots 52% from the field, and 38% from 3 on the season.