What's new

We need a new Head Coach

This thread is a bit premature, but what if we go down to the Grizzlies? Best record in the league and we succumb to the 9th best in our Division, what then? Shouldn't we be built for the playoffs? Are we built for the playoffs? Recent History doesn't indicate it.

This thread is a bit premature, but what if we go down to the Grizzlies? Best record in the league and we succumb to the 9th best in our Division, what then? Shouldn't we be built for the playoffs? Are we built for the playoffs? Recent History doesn't indicate it.
I would feel most bad for Conley. But I'd be very angry at everyone, so maybe I wouldn't feel bad. But it would definitely be weird for him.

I would feel most bad for Conley. But I'd be very angry at everyone, so maybe I wouldn't feel bad. But it would definitely be weird for him.
Last night I read Brooks' lips... he was yelling "that's old Memphis" after scoring on him. It was very disrespectful especially considering they were lockermates and Mike likely helped him as a young player. He then head butts him but nothing is called because we only hand out techs to Jazz guys for saying naughty words.

I'd hate it so much for Mike... and it would be incredibly bitter for him. I hope he gives it to them so hard the rest of the series. He was solid last night but didn't shoot the ball well. Couple of those threes go down and its a different game.

Last night I read Brooks' lips... he was yelling "that's old Memphis" after scoring on him. It was very disrespectful especially considering they were lockermates and Mike likely helped him as a young player. He then head butts him but nothing is called because we only hand out techs to Jazz guys for saying naughty words.

I'd hate it so much for Mike... and it would be incredibly bitter for him. I hope he gives it to them so hard the rest of the series. He was solid last night but didn't shoot the ball well. Couple of those threes go down and its a different game.

Yeah he was pretty bush league during the game and then ran his mouth afterwards. Considering he’s not got the best shooting percentages I’ll be pissed if we let him get away with this the rest of the series

I will say that quin looked dazed when they interviewed him in the 2nd half. Looked like he'd just been punched in the head. Sounded almost incoherent. Had no answer to their predicament. Wasn't exactly confidence-inspiring.

Bruh, you can't put his halftime response as an indication of issues when we all know he had a halftime cocaine bender session.

Yeah he was pretty bush league during the game and then ran his mouth afterwards. Considering he’s not got the best shooting percentages I’ll be pissed if we let him get away with this the rest of the series

I'd love to put in a couple of bench guys not in our normal rotation to just rough him up a bit. The dude got away with murder in the game like he's some big name.

I agree with Texas. Most of you guys have been down on Clarkson for months. For good reason. But Q played him 30 minutes (more then Rudy) and his stats were terrible. 0 of 8 from three. 5/16 overall with 4 turnovers. Typical of him really. Meanwhile Joe was playing well and he hardly touched the ball.
The thing is, Clarkson will go for 30 next game on efficient shooting. That's how streak shooters work. You can't be surprised at an occasional off game if you've been watching this season. He's filling his role. As long as coach let's him play, he's gonna shoot, and at times he's going to save our butts!

And how about the head butt to Conley from Brooks? I can’t be the only one that saw that. I just hope Mitchell propels ius to a blowout win next game!