What's new

we should look at a potential cheap acquisition

Our whole roster is made up of cheap acquisitions outside of Favors and Hayward, how well has it worked out for us so far??

Our whole roster is made up of cheap acquisitions outside of Favors and Hayward, how well has it worked out for us so far??
About like it has for LA, NY, Philly, Boston and every other team that is rebuilding. How did all those expensive acquisitions work out for Brooklyn and Charlotte? Or how about all the moves Sacramento has made? Do you consider draft picks, "cheap acquisitions?" Just asking because I guess if that were the case we should dump Gobert and replace him with a high-priced vet. Also should have just traded away our #5 pick. I'm sure a few mid-level veterans could have come our way instead of Exum.

About like it has for LA, NY, Philly, Boston and every other team that is rebuilding. How did all those expensive acquisitions work out for Brooklyn and Charlotte. And I think you are overstating that the whole roster thing. Do you consider draft picks, "cheap acquisitions?" Just asking because I guess if that were the case we should dump Gobert and replace him with a high-priced vet. Also should have just traded away our #5 pick. I'm sure a few mid-level veterans could have come our way instead of Exum.

Do you go by Cupcake, or Negative Nancy?? I posted one sentence and congrats that you were able to compose such a large garbage response based off of my one sentence. How do you make a snowball from 3 snowflakes??

Good idea but I'd prefer Jarrett Jack. Burke for Jack straight up would be my offer. The Nets would say no and I'd throw in up to two ends I think.

Good idea but I'd prefer Jarrett Jack. Burke for Jack straight up would be my offer. The Nets would say no and I'd throw in up to two ends I think.

Jack chucks just as much as Trey, if not more. He had a great year with the Warriors, but he is on the wrong side of 30 now.

Jazzfanz cracks me up, every thread is worse than a catfight. As if we were male elks out in a meadow competing for a female or anything...

Jazzfanz cracks me up, every thread is worse than a catfight. As if we were male elks out in a meadow competing for a female or anything...
Nice. Lol