What's new

We signed Jeff Green

I like this. Good pick up for cheap.

Nice job on this FO

Now just trade Exum and get Jabari.

How are you defining “shooting the **** out of the ball”? Last three seasons from deep he’s shot 34.7%, 31.2%, and 27.5%.

By his career standards. Its all relative. I think the hate went to far on him and he's played well the last couple years.

His TS percentage was 59% 2 years ago and 61% last year... career 53.7%. Last year he hit 34.7% on decent volume and he's been up around 90% for his free throws...

Wow, as of this past season, he definitely has more than enough left in his tank. Great pickup.

Good pick up for our front line. From what I've read he's a good defender and can be streaky, but can probably help us fill in some gaps. Cool.

He's shot the **** out of the ball the last two years. Beefy wing forward. Super cheap... he's our LeBron stopper... okay more like speed bump.

One thing I have to admit to... I've said before if Jeff Green is the answer you probably asked the wrong question. So I'm not like over the moon here.

Another note... not sure if his vet min is 2.5 or if we used some of the money we saved on Neto to give him a slight bump in pay.

It was like 2.47M when I looked a week ago so yeah that’s basically the VM.

Jazz are in win now mode
Putting together a collection of hardnose vets that can win a title in next three years

This offseason is just proving how easy it actually is to make moves if you want to. The Jazz have made that tired old excuse for too long.

Im liking Zanik for the simple fact he doesnt play around and is actually trying something.

For 2.5M this is amazing. I know Washington sucked last season but Green started a good amount of games for them and wasn't bad. Having him behind Bojan is a luxury.