What's new

We will listen to this song now and until we win the NBA Championship this season

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
Do me a favor, brohs. When the Jazz win tonight against Atlanta and Trey Jung's little brother mostachio, please listen to this song and you'll hear it's been our rally song since it was written more than 40 years ago.

LETS GO JAZZ...YEAH YEAH LETS GO JAZZ

Do me a favor, brohs. When the Jazz win tonight against Atlanta and Trey Jung's little brother mostachio, please listen to this song and you'll hear it's been our rally song since it was written more than 40 years ago.

Everyone listen to this everyday as a sign to the basketball gods that Jazz Nation needs the title. This will be playing as we dance through the streets during our championship parade. Pure banger... someone replace the heads of the guys in the band with Donovan, Rudy and Mike.

Reactions: UB
quoting this masterpiece so I can view it.site is jacked

quoting this masterpiece so I can view it.site is jacked

• Wow
Reactions: UB
Its 105-90 with 3:09 remaining. I’m about to blast this track…Rudy hits the first free throw. If he hits the next one, it’s on fools.