What's new

Webcam roulette

Beantown

Has anyone heard of this? I heard about it from some guys from work. Apparently your webcam gets randomly matched with another and you can start an instant conversation. Im not sure of the website but I guess a there is a few of them that do this. Anyway just curious if anyone on here is familliar with it? Seems like online speed dating or something. Im bored at work if you cant tell.

This got big about 6 months ago. I heard that about 50% of what pops up on the other end is some dude...uh.. jerkin his gerkin.

There's a really funny daily show episode that features webcam roulette. You should check it out- I'd post it but it's not appropriate. Maybe try hulu or the daily show website.

My goodness Beantown, do you purposely try to fail so hard? Ugh. Anyway, I have played on iChatR which is ChatRoulette on the iPhone 4. I've gotten boobs once, guy jerking off once, but usually it's just some dude with no shirt on looking at me. I quit doing it after one or two times.

I've concluded Beantown is a top notch troll. I'm not even sure he's married to a beautiful Native American women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your response to what I wrote is the reason people don't like you. You can't read worth ****. I even think you have comprehension problems.

Yes I understand you said that you didn't like me, I just then concluded that you hate me. Most people form conclusions or assumptions from reading.

I don't even like beantown, but c'mon, man. That's racists and low as all ****. Seriously.

WTF mang, haven't you heard of Cher. I'm down with the Cherokee's.

Edit* Alright, I've came to the conclusion, it was bad.

I apologize Master Beanclowner. I'm sure you and your imaginary wife will make beautiful half-native, full-wetald babies.