What's new

Welcome Back JazzSpazz!

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655461 said:
Every human being has morals, i.e. an ascesis of some kind. That's the first lesson about morality.... or did you never make it past the idea that all morals not resembling yours are dangerous noise? I have mine, but it's a compassionate atheism. Quite different from your self-appointed-bishop-of-jazzfanz-with-some-lolz. When you and Colton got bees in your bonnets over a throw-away joke about garments, you showed who you were and how weary you were. It would have been hilarious if I weren't sick of being your soapbox....

Butthurtedness aside, I think NAOS has a point. Judging by his response, i think Spazz wants to just move on, and I think he's right. Lets forget about this, IMO.

Never forget

black-nwr-9-11-never-forget.jpg

One final comment on this before I throw it all down the disposal:

I really liked how after both Spazz and NAOS left, everyone mourned Spazz like a fallen hero but trashed NAOS for leaving after a disagreement. The EYEball is strong around here. Bros before Thinking 4eva

Butthurtedness aside, I think NAOS has a point. Judging by his response, i think Spazz wants to just move on, and I think he's right. Lets forget about this, IMO.

I've lost count of the number of times a broEYE has referenced butthurt.... you guys must have an aggressive secret handshake.

Future reference: when someone speaks straightforwardly, it doesn't mean they've been spanked or penetrated.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655476 said:

I really liked how after both Spazz and NAOS left, everyone mourned Spazz like a fallen hero but trashed NAOS for leaving after a disagreement. The EYEball is strong around here. Bros before Thinking 4eva

Nothing like general sweeping statements.

Also maybe, just maybe there is a reason more people like Spazz than you.

So are you saying I was Jerry Sloan and you were Deron Williams?

It's all cool, because when the dust settles people generally still like both of them if you're that worried about it.

NAOS, I still like you and think you give compassionate atheism a good name. Not sure my opinion matters, but there you go.

/last word

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655477 said:
I've lost count of the number of times a broEYE has referenced butthurt.... you guys must have an aggressive secret handshake.

Future reference: when someone speaks straightforwardly, it doesn't mean they've been spanked or penetrated.

Perception but not without its merit.

To be honest I think the whole fued between you and Spazz is silly. He hits you and you hit him. Basically for the same reasons. Two sides of the same coin.

Nothing like general sweeping statements.

Also maybe, just maybe there is a reason more people like Spazz than you.

You're the Lord of Lords of said statements. King Stroked.

Let me break it down for you like a mama bird: it isn't about "liking"... It's about nobody seeing the duplicity. Comprende?

So are you saying I was Jerry Sloan and you were Deron Williams?

It's all cool, because when the dust settles people generally still like both of them if you're that worried about it.

NAOS, I still like you and think you give compassionate atheism a good name. Not sure my opinion matters, but there you go.

/last word

/hatchet buried

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655496 said:
You're the Lord of Lords of said statements. King Stroked.

Let me break it down for you like a mama bird: it isn't about "liking"... It's about nobody seeing the duplicity. Comprende?

As long as you know the pecking order.

I like NAOS and Spazz equally, FWIW.

Also, I think the duplicity might stem from the fact that more people on a Utah-based forum get along with one of similar faith, and a light-hearted, jokeful nature-- than a more serious, inquisitive, heavy, philosophical atheist poster. Not that it's a huge deal, of course. Your attacks on several posters also diminishes your popularity. I know you know this, which makes me wonder why you're even bothering to point this out

Also, I think the duplicity might stem from the fact that more people on a Utah-based forum get along with one of similar faith, and a light-hearted, jokeful nature-- than a more serious, inquisitive, heavy, philosophical atheist poster. Not that it's a huge deal, of course. Your attacks on several posters also diminishes your popularity. I know you know this, which makes me wonder why you're even bothering to point this out

He just wants his time on the soapbox that he attacks others for using.

What I don't get is how NAOS leaves in a fit over being treated unfairly by spazz and Colton, re-invents himself into some hyperbolic intellectual troll.. and then trash talks spazz once spazz returns. That's all kind of.. weird.

So NAOS... got your neg rep and I'm butt-hurt. So you say I couldn't possible be more wrong... I'm open minded. Explain it to me.

And even ^ is debatable. Siromar holds similar views to yourself (Relative to the majority), yet he is quite well liked. Mostly because he isn't intentionally a douche

Btw.. as much as naos is a miserable and negative bitch, I somehow like him too.

Just hoping he someday get back to solid posting without the constant defensive slant.. it only diminshes an otherwise solid post.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655513 said:
Holy ****, I almost let you troll me into making this thread about me. Interesting to see the mods take another step back.

This is about Spazz. And, seriously, I hope he's back to his old/best/INCONCEIVABLE! form.

Whatever this thread was when it started it is about both of you now.

Whatever this thread was when it started it is about both of you now.

List of famous duo's.

1- NAOS and Spazz
2- Batman and The Joker
3- Magic and Bird
4- Simon and Garfunkel
5- Dunham and Achmed
6- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
7- Ziggy Stardust and Mister Macphisto

Spazz ain't £¥£, mother ****er.

We just think you suck.