What's new

WELCOME BACK TREY!!!!!! BIG TIME BABY WOOOOO

That's the thing about being a clutch player...one shot and you can wipe out the crappy play all game/season long.

Mods pls start and stick TreyHova haters sign up thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is, for how much he's struggled this year I thought the shot was good right when it left his hands.

Funny thing is, for how much he's struggled this year I thought the shot was good right when it left his hands.

When the ball got to him all I was thinking was... "great the Knicks got the ball to the guy they wanted to get the ball". He proved me wrong, only 70 or so more games to go, hopes he helps us more like this.

As a Burke fan and believer it's too early to go crazy. This was a good efficient game for Trey and hopefully the end of his slump, but it's just one game.

Great win, very happy for Trey hopefully he can turn the corner from here!
Above all great to beat the Knicks I cant stand Crymello....good to see Hayward standing his ground against him, maybe tried to get into his head.

last 3 games

8 dimes
11 dimes
8 dimes

as long as trey gives me 8 dimes a game, i really don't care if he bricks alot. trey should just focus on getting his dimes. that's how i play at Y

last 3 games

8 dimes
11 dimes
8 dimes

as long as trey gives me 8 dimes a game, i really don't care if he bricks alot. trey should just focus on getting his dimes. that's how i play at Y

His +/- has been terrible though:
+16, -5, -8, -8, -18, 3, -5, 15, -5, -14

*cough* CJ Miles *cough*

It's a good thing that Trey bailed out Hayward after his awful game tonight. Only 33 points or whatever, couldn't even get 40. I am very glad Trey put the Jazz on his back and carried them to this victory.

It's a good thing that Trey bailed out Hayward after his awful game tonight. Only 33 points or whatever, couldn't even get 40. I am very glad Trey put the Jazz on his back and carried them to this victory.

Hey, I've probably been Trey's biggest critic, but even I can recognize that blind squirrels occasionally find an acorn. Trey had a good game. I'm going to enjoy the win and honestly hope Trey proves me wrong the rest of the season.

As a Burke fan and believer it's too early to go crazy. This was a good efficient game for Trey and hopefully the end of his slump, but it's just one game.

That's the bright side.

The negative is that you realize he was guarding Shane Larkin and Pablo Pirgioni, not exactly starter quality PG's themselves. Trey still needs to prove he can hold his own against top 15 PG's.

That's the bright side.

The negative is that you realize he was guarding Shane Larkin and Pablo Pirgioni, not exactly starter quality PG's themselves. Trey still needs to prove he can hold his own against top 15 PG's.

Well considering Trey's biggest issue this year has been his inability to hit shots don't think it matters who he shot well against.

That's the bright side.

at least Shane and Pablo weren't just picked up off the waiver wire. I'm happy for Trey. Hopefully this gives him an edge (at least for a while).