What's new

WELCOME BACK TREY!!!!!! BIG TIME BABY WOOOOO

I know Trey has struggled especially with shot, but I've always believed he could hit the big shot. Kid has the balls, and guts to shoot it. We need someone besides Hayward to step up. Hopefully this gets Trey on track. I think Jazz fans have been idiots for the most part when it comes to Burke. The kid will be decent player. I'm not sure why people are so hard on him this early.

last 3 games

8 dimes
11 dimes
8 dimes

as long as trey gives me 8 dimes a game, i really don't care if he bricks alot. trey should just focus on getting his dimes. that's how i play at Y
That's the game Q wants him to play, looks like he might be on the right path. Transition will take time but Trey is capable of doing what he's been asked to do. Time will tell.

That's the bright side.

The negative is that you realize he was guarding Shane Larkin and Pablo Pirgioni, not exactly starter quality PG's themselves. Trey still needs to prove he can hold his own against top 15 PG's.
He will get alot of chances to try to prove it unfortunately.
Starting tonight

last 3 games

8 dimes
11 dimes
8 dimes

as long as trey gives me 8 dimes a game, i really don't care if he bricks alot. trey should just focus on getting his dimes. that's how i play at Y

If he can continue with that many assists, keep his clutchness and improve his D than I'll be thrilled with him.