What's new

Welcome to 'Murica

glad i live in germany. i can go to school, movie theater, and gas station and not worry about who is carrying.

Trying to sound cute and funny, oops didn't work.

nothing funny about it. im sorry it went right over your head. about as simple a statement as you can make. ive lived in very violent areas from brooklyn to denver near the school, and movie theater shootings, and okc. there was hold ups in the gas stations i visited, robberies in the banks by my house, and a shooting death in the club 2 blocks from my house. i dont have to worry about that anymore. i live in a very safe area.

nothing funny about it. im sorry it went right over your head. about as simple a statement as you can make. ive lived in very violent areas from brooklyn to denver near the school, and movie theater shootings, and okc. there was hold ups in the gas stations i visited, robberies in the banks by my house, and a shooting death in the club 2 blocks from my house. i dont have to worry about that anymore. i live in a very safe area.

On a side tangent I need to get out more and explore more parts of the world. When I die I want to have seen so many different places and sights.

On a side tangent I need to get out more and explore more parts of the world. When I die I want to have seen so many different places and sights.

any places youve always wanted to see or take your family? something tells me you'd like Australia

I'm tired of this discussion. Happy life in 'soon to be taken over by Muslims Europe', where there's nothing you will be able to do about it if unarmed.

I'm tired of this discussion. Happy life in 'soon to be taken over by Muslims Europe', where there's nothing you will be able to do about it if unarmed.

what discussion? you made a dumb *** comment, and are obviously in way over your head. take your dutch BS fear mongering elsewhere.

I think rev is just saying that he has lived in different parts of America and now lives in Germany and he feels safer there due to the fact that there are not as many guns around him now.
Makes sense to me

sad to say, but there is no happy medium

guess it's time to go back to stirring the Planned Parenthood cauldron

but i seriously worry about the opposite. i sometimes care a screwdriver as stabbing weapon. its not fun knowing u DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE!
but ok i get how u feel about that and this issue both sides want th same thing. being and feeling safe. too bad u feel safe when having a gun is against the law. and i feel safe that law abiding citizen may have "scary" assualt guns.

in the end i think guns will be gone from civilians. because each passing year guns are more and more stigmatized!