What's new

Welcome to the 2023 Jazzfanz vintage NBA draft competition round one match Team B vs Team A

Do you like me a seven game playoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Who would win a seven game playoff series?

Team B
C- Shaquille O'neal, David Robinson
Pf- Tim Duncan, Shawn Kemp
Sf- Scottie Pippen, Tracy McGrady, Glen Rice
Sg- Chris Mullin, Mitch Richmond
Pg- Gary Payton, Clyde Drexler, Mark Price

Vs.

Team A
C-Alonzo mourning /Ben Wallace/ Kevin McHale
Pf-Karl Malone // Dennis Rodman/Kevin McHale
Sf-Larry Bird // Grant Hill/Dennis Rodman
Sg-Kobe Bryant // Reggie Miller
Pg-Isiah Thomas // Joe Dumars

You’re welcome to change your vote on this poll while it’s active during the two days

This is a hard one. Team A has a really dominate 1-3. But Team B has a really dominate 3-5.

Shaq is awful on defense but wow Pippen, the Glove, and Pippen a solid defense team. But on offense how do you stop Bryant, Bird, and Malone. Well maybe sharing the ball becomes an issue with those guys.

This is a hard one. Team A has a really dominate 1-3. But Team B has a really dominate 3-5.

Shaq is awful on defense but wow Pippen, the Glove, and Pippen a solid defense team. But on offense how do you stop Bryant, Bird, and Malone. Well maybe sharing the ball becomes an issue with those guys.
It might come down to Malone hitting on Kobe's wife, they'd start fighting on the court.

Malone Kobe and Bird all filled up a stat sheet and we’re all good passers. Bird is every bit the passer and stat stuffer LBJ is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime Shaq was 3 time all nba 2nd team defense.

Prime Shaq was 3 time all nba 2nd team defense.
And?

He was an all time great offensive player. He could play defense assuming that meant a big body under the rim. The moment you made him move he was really bad. Teams learned how to take advantage of him. That doesn't mean he wasn't great though, he's just allergic to pick and roll.

And?

He was an all time great offensive player. He could play defense assuming that meant a big body under the rim. The moment you made him move he was really bad. Teams learned how to take advantage of him. That doesn't mean he wasn't great though, he's just allergic to pick and roll.

I was just responding to you calling him an awful defender. He wasn't an all time great but I thought he was pretty damn good during his prime.