What's new

Western conference regular season prediction contest

Holiday has been straight nasty some games. I didnt realize he was as athletic as he is. Also might have been the best individual defender on Donovan this season other than Andre Roberson.

remember me getting blasted for wanting him on the Jazz? Noobs.

me being tied with NAOS for first on April 1st is some funny **** that you just can't script. It'll be interesting to see how things swing at the end of the season.

Feel pretty good about my preseason predictions.

Too high on:
Spurs - Kawhi injured all season was unexpected
Nuggets - Millsap injury, team had inconsistency issues as well
Grizzlies - Got injured early and (rightly) blew it up

Too low on:
Blazers - Bit better than expected, also spectacularly healthy
Lakers - Just didn't see their growth coming so early, young players much better than I expected

ooh dang look at that banner under my profile pic!

I'm sure my bang-on prediction for Utah's seed helped out, cuz otherwise it was a crapshoot. Really thought Denver would lock in that 8th seed. Interesting series of events.

Reactions: MVP
Many thanks to OP and Jason for even stepping up with the generosity-- things like this are what elevate the community to something greater than what we'd see on Reddit, or Twitter, or the *shudder* comment sections on Deseret News

ooh dang look at that banner under my profile pic!

I'm sure my bang-on prediction for Utah's seed helped out, cuz otherwise it was a crapshoot. Really thought Denver would lock in that 8th seed. Interesting series of events.

hey can you check your PM please? And plan a trip to Calgary for playoff watching! We should strip you of beer virginity while we at it as well lol.

Oh I just realized that low score wins. lol.

I was thinking that my picks werent that off and the rest of you must have been really good since I was almost the worst. But I was actually closer to the top.

Thanks for putting this together and keeping it updated @silesian.