What's new

What A Season It Has Been!

Craig K. Manscill

Hello everyone,,

-------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to drop on by and share my take on what this NBA season has been like. Well,, it looks like Jazz basketball is back: hard cuts, leaners, dribble drives, pick and rolls, passing, and shooting. I noticed that our team seems stronger defensively, which could be because Bozzer isn't there. Okur wasn't great either. Neither of them could block a shot, pass, or get a few rebounds.

I'd like to see Raja Bell be benched for that new kid. I can't recall his name, I keep thinking Jeffers, but I just remembered: it's Burks. Raja Bell is almost as old as me! HAha!

Hopefully we can win tomorrow, which would put us at 10-4. The Mavericks are a hard team though, they win a lot of games and draw a lot of fouls. I think as long as Dirk is held to a few points, we'll have a pretty good game. Jason Kidd has a pretty nasty cowlick, but I don't need to tell any of you about that. You already know all about it, really..

- Craig :cool::cool:

Bozzer. Haven't heard about him in a while.

We've had a relatively easy schedule. Hope this season doesn't fall apart like the last one did!

images

Hello everyone,,

-------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to drop on by and share my take on what this NBA season has been like. Well,, it looks like Jazz basketball is back: hard cuts, leaners, dribble drives, pick and rolls, passing, and shooting. I noticed that our team seems stronger defensively, which could be because Bozzer isn't there. Okur wasn't great either. Neither of them could block a shot, pass, or get a few rebounds.

I'd like to see Raja Bell be benched for that new kid. I can't recall his name, I keep thinking Jeffers, but I just remembered: it's Burks. Raja Bell is almost as old as me! HAha!

Hopefully we can win tomorrow, which would put us at 10-4. The Mavericks are a hard team though, they win a lot of games and draw a lot of fouls. I think as long as Dirk is held to a few points, we'll have a pretty good game. Jason Kidd has a pretty nasty cowlick, but I don't need to tell any of you about that. You already know all about it, really..

- Craig :cool::cool:
I'm fine with Bell where he is. Bell's role is to play hard nose defense and hit the accasional jump shot. Bell is playing much better then he was earlier in the year, and better then last. Bell is more suited to start then come off the bench. We need more fire power coming off the bench, and is less prone to making mistakes then Burks is.

The biggest difference from last year to this year that I see other than the defense is, we are pounding it inside the paint a lot more and are less of a outside shooting team then last year. Last year we were content to shoot outside, which would cause us to get off to slow starts in the first quarter. The starters are getting us a lead, and then the bench comes in and doesn't miss a beat, and are able to hold the lead.

It is the day of the Dallas game and we do not have a game thread yet? What...?

Got curious about this threads originator so i googled him. Boy was i surprised. What were you doing up at 2:30 am professor Manscill ?

...back to back for Dallas...an "aging" team! We can beat these clowns by just doing what we've been doing....which none of us can figure out!

Nobody wants to F it up. Kind of a big game. Win this one and very likely people will start taking us seriously.

I guess I can see that. I still think the whole jinx thing is crap but that is just me.

Did I not get the memo about every member making their own thread giving their take on the season so far?