What's new

What all star events do you plan to attend?

What AS weekend events do you plan to attend?

• All star Saturday or Sunday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G-League or Rising Stars or HBCU game

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • NBA Crossover

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • One of the Concerts

• AS practice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

• None

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oneye

2018 Award Winner
There's a slew of events both basketball and non-basketball related coming up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Thursday night too with Donovan's comedy show). What events do you plan to attend?

I might check out a couple of the media events. For example, The Ringer is doing a broadcast at a downtown venue.

I'll be in the thick of the cluster ****. I'm going to a comedy show in the Gateway at 7pm on Saturday and will be eating at Mr. Shabu before that. I think I need to convince my wife that we should use a park and ride to get there rather than trying to drive in and park at the Gateway.

Anyone know if Karl will be making any other appearances while he is in town.

I would love to get his sig on my chair to go along with Jerry Sloan and John Stockton.

View attachment 13869
I haven't seen anything. Several guys will show up at Crossover throughout the 3 days, he's not listed as one. If you buy the "NBA Events" app, the schedule part on it has a good line up of what and when. Having those two chairs is very cool btw.

I'll be in the thick of the cluster ****. I'm going to a comedy show in the Gateway at 7pm on Saturday and will be eating at Mr. Shabu before that. I think I need to convince my wife that we should use a park and ride to get there rather than trying to drive in and park at the Gateway.
Trax will have live entertainment on trains throughout the week as well.