What's new

What are your Gobert jokes???

Gobert is the original shower boner maker

Boom bitches?

I said it in another thread, and while it sounds like a Chuck Norris joke, it really is no joke - Rudy doesn't have bad games, just less great games on occasion.

I said it in another thread, and while it sounds like a Chuck Norris joke, it really is no joke - Rudy doesn't have bad games, just less great games on occasion.
Nice one, and like you said.... pretty much true

NASA revealed the emergency procedures should a sizable meteorite threaten life as we know it. It involves a 12 foot step ladder and Rudy Gobert "blocking that b**ch."

Nice one, and like you said.... pretty much true

Since I can't get the games as frequently as I would like I follow the team through web and stats, and I must say it looks like Rudy is one of the more consistent players on the team.

Consistency is so under-rated. Everyone wants flash, but most flashy players cannot string together more than a couple good games in a row, and it is only the truly elite and rare player that gives you flash with any consistency.

If Gobert can continue to be so solidly consistent he will quietly become one of the best big men in the league (which he is damn close to already), and maybe one of the better ones to play the game.

I will take less variation over higher highs any day. Does me no good to have a player that can go off for 40 pts on any given day when 2 out of 3 games (or worse) he chucks nothing but bricks or doesn't show up.

Duncan is just about the best example we have recently of such consistency, as he rarely blows up for 50, settling mostly within that 20 pt range, same for his other stats, which are always consistently solid. And look where that got him and his team.

Rudy doesn't shoot layups, he shoots laydowns.

And his **** is humongous