What's new

What do you guys make of this "Teammate of the Year" Award?

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Seems really ambiguous to me...

Chauncey Billups won it this year and he played like, what, 10 games the whole season?

....are you a teammate if you help your teammate get a good shot? or.....if you clear out of his way so he can "create" his own shot? Just asking.

....are you a teammate if you help your teammate get a good shot? or.....if you clear out of his way so he can "create" his own shot? Just asking.

He waved the towel real hard on the bench every time the Clippers had a dunk.

Exactly my point... also it gets voted by your peers... so... if I'm on the Jazz, why would I vote for someone who's playing on the Heats?

Exactly my point... also it gets voted by your peers... so... if I'm on the Jazz, why would I vote for someone who's playing on the Heats?

I think you have to vote for players on other teams. So a player who has played on a bunch of teams, and has a lot of former teammates probably has the advantage.

BTW, i had never heard of the guys the award is named after, but it's a pretty cool story if you are unaware...

I think you have to vote for players on other teams. So a player who has played on a bunch of teams, and has a lot of former teammates probably has the advantage.

BTW, i had never heard of the guys the award is named after, but it's a pretty cool story if you are unaware...

??? But how are you supposed to know what goes on behind closed door????????

That's my point, it's just so ambiguous...

??? But how are you supposed to know what goes on behind closed door????????

That's my point, it's just so ambiguous...

I see what you mean. I would prefer to see the opposite of this and have players vote on the biggest cancer in the league. could be called the Bryant-O'Neil award

Chauncey is a heck of a nice guy! Very smart player and can run my team anytime....back when he was young enough to do so! Don't know the parameters of how you qualify or can win that award.....but I have no real problems with Chauncey winning anything! Don't think he has too many tats, either!