What's new

What do you suppose this tweet means?

I'm wondering if it's connected to these tweets from earlier

[tweet]918169633793835008[/tweet]

There were 4 more just like that one

I'm wondering if it's connected to these tweets from earlier

[tweet]918169633793835008[/tweet]

There were 4 more just like that one

The letters in the five tweets spell out "Super Rudy Block", for what it's worth.

I find this annoying.

Everybody will get their hopes up for some big news and it will be something dumb.

Well, Rudy posted this on his FB not too long ago FWIW.....

Hi Guys,
On Sunday at 10:00am (SLC time), I'll set up a little quiz, in order to make you win a dozen of NBA2K18 video games.
The winners (from either the US or Europe) will be picked among good answers.

Edit: NVM, they just made some 8 pixel Rudy Gobert block game

http://www.nba.com/jazz/gaming/srb

Last edited:
Yeah, see, this would have been cool if they didn't do some dumb little teaser that makes people think something good might happen with the team.
:mad:

That game sucks BTW. I finally got to where I was right in his face and timed my jump perfectly, and Rookie Ralph shot right through my block and made it.

This game blocks more like Trey Burke than Rudy Gobert.

Edit: I guess it was just me who sucked. I finally got a block and then blocked the next 3 to get past rookie ralph. Now I'm going against crossover Carl. I feel they should have spelled Carl with a K, but that's just my personal preference.

Edit#2: So I blocked Crossover Carl 4 times, but apparently the # of blocks to get past a guy goes up with each opponent, and they only have to make one basket, and you have to start over. Anyway, the controls are kinda whack, and the jump button didn't work on block #5, so I lost to Crossover Carl.

Last edited:
That game sucks BTW. I finally got to where I was right in his face and timed my jump perfectly, and Rookie Ralph shot right through my block and made it.

This game blocks more like Trey Burke than Rudy Gobert.

Edit: I guess it was just me who sucked. I finally got a block and then blocked the next 3 to get past rookie ralph. Now I'm going against crossover Carl. I feel they should have spelled Carl with a K, but that's just my personal preference.

Edit#2: So I blocked Crossover Carl 4 times, but apparently the # of blocks to get past a guy goes up with each opponent, and they only have to make one basket, and you have to start over. Anyway, the controls are kinda whack, and the jump button didn't work on block #5, so I lost to Crossover Carl.
Thank you for the report. Keep us posted.

Apparently the final boss is betray ward! Haha not sure if it real

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk