What's new

What do you want to happen friday night?

Friday Night

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjazzfan

Pick what side you are on. Jazz win or Jazz loss. This game could make the difference between 0 and 2 lottery picks in a presumably much deeper draft.

picking-nose-1.jpg

I'm going to bitch slap anyone who says getting the 8th seed in the playoffs would be more beneficial to our future than the 8th pick in a very deep draft.

I'm going to bitch slap anyone who says getting the 8th seed in the playoffs would be more beneficial to our future than the 8th pick in a very deep draft.

Winning this game actually could mean losing both picks, but I don't care about draft picks. Those things never help anyway.

I'm all about winning now. One win in the present is worth more than a million wins in the future. Only losers want to win more in the future.

Winning this game actually could mean losing both picks, but I don't care about draft picks. Those things never help anyway.

I'm all about winning now. One win in the present is worth more than a million wins in the future. Only losers want to win more in the future.

That confirms it.

Only Jazz officials, or Jazz's employees or Jazz Basketball-related employees (i.e., Root Sports commentators) would want the Jazz to win this game.

Slap away sir, I want a win and will always cheer for one.

As my dad always said "Tanking is for *******."

Glad we have so many fair weather fans

Next years draft will be deep as well. This team does not need another draft pick I think we will trade it anyways if we get one this year.

I also find it funny how many on here are freaking out and crying about GS tanking but want our team to do it. You cant have it both ways. Although Tanking on purpose has worked out well for GS...

Damn right freak we need to stop talking about what we could have and start talking what we do have. Last I checked a playoff is a bestr of seven and name one team that can take us in a best of seven and tell you wrong

thanks Booman

Well I would be happy if the young guys got us to the 5th or 6th seed. Since I do not see that happening I would rather land a picks.