What's new

What does Dante get in Free Agency?

If it was say 4yrs $38Mil can we front load it to the extent we pay him:

1st yr: $20Mil
2nd yr: :$6Mil
3rd yr: $6Mil
4th yr: $6Mil

That way using our cap space next season while having the majority of his money off the books in time to make a play in 18/19 FAs??

Anybody know the rules on structuring contracts like this? Because yeah, that would be awesome.

Jazz seem to like him. But the rest of the NBA pretty much forgot he even exists. I don't see anyone offering him anything above MLE. And the Jazz won't guarantee 4 years. Maybe they offer something like 33 over 3, with third year team option.

Jazz seem to like him. But the rest of the NBA pretty much forgot he even exists. I don't see anyone offering him anything above MLE. And the Jazz won't guarantee 4 years. Maybe they offer something like 33 over 3, with third year team option.

I still think that's too much though. I'd rather offer 4 years for the same amount if I'm the Jazz.

They let Hood go in order to save 10 million in cap space.
how are you going to cope is Exum comes back and plays well ??
I would be really excited if he came back and blew up. More likely though he will have a couple mediocre games surrounded by games where he fills the box score with zeros.

the question wasn't what you think he will do. It was how will you cope with your bitterness about him.

3 years 27 mil with the third being a team option.

And most of that is on potential. If you look at PGs in the 1 to 2 mil range Raul Neto has been way more productive than Dante.

FIFY.

Signing Exum to anywhere close to $10 per or $7 per or even $4 per will be as bad as when they signed the guy who is now being benched over a rookie from the D-League.

and i clearly wasn't actually asking you the question again moron, merely pointing out that even after a lame "i'd be excited if" you can't help trashing him at every opportunity.

Exum is the worst guard on our roster. Apparently if I grew up f****** wallabies I wouldn't know that. Me and my wallaby virgin dick have heard enough Kobe Bryant fairy tales.

I don't know why it is so hard to understand that Exum's upcoming number isn't because of what he has done in the league so far. It's what the Jazz anticipate he can and will do. I'm sure they have a number and if his market exceeds it (which I seriously doubt), then they won't sign him.

I don't know why it is so hard to understand that Exum's upcoming number isn't because of what he has done in the league so far. It's what the Jazz anticipate he can and will do. I'm sure they have a number and if his market exceeds it (which I seriously doubt), then they won't sign him.

thank you ... it's not rocket science.