Votes: 10 12.7%
  • C-

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • D

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • F

Votes: 28 35.4%

• Total voters
To say he gets an "F" is just hyperbolic....He did not fail.......There isn't an argument that could convince me otherwise.....I gave him a c+ which is nothing to hang your career on but I have to think he only gets better.

F

I think that any person could have coached this team to missing the playoffs and getting the worst lottery pick in the draft..... The team had too much talent to suck, and if the talent was utilized properly then we would be a 6 seed in the playoffs or better.

To say he gets an "F" is just hyperbolic....He did not fail.......There isn't an argument that could convince me otherwise.....I gave him a c+ which is nothing to hang your career on but I have to think he only gets better.

What in the world did you do to get 11 rep power in only 126 posts...???

F

I think that any person could have coached this team to missing the playoffs and getting the worst lottery pick in the draft..... The team had too much talent to suck, and if the talent was utilized properly then we would be a 6 seed in the playoffs or better.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, FishonJazz, but it is worth noting that we had like the 29th ranked PG play this year. I think this hurts us a ton.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, FishonJazz, but it is worth noting that we had like the 29th ranked PG play this year. I think this hurts us a ton.

True and im sure that im too critical.... he did some nice things (trying burks at point for a fun stretch of the season, he should not have stopped doing that)

What in the world did you do to get 11 rep power in only 126 posts...???

I honestly dont know what rep points are.....They were just there one day

So who gives rep points??? Does everyone have points to give or just senior members or admin...

F

What does coaching to the worst lottery pick have anything to do with it?? If we coached us to the best lottery pick would you have given him a higher grade?

If we're grading Ty against his peers, I can't see how anyone could give him an F or anything an the D range. He should be solidly between C- and B-. Where people place him will depend on how they evaluate the overall talent on the team, and how much development we've seen relative to the talent of the team's young players.

What does coaching to the worst lottery pick have anything to do with it?? If we coached us to the best lottery pick would you have given him a higher grade?

Well the worst place to be is right in the middle, with no identity, not much development of our youth, not much improvement from the previous year (in fact we got worse).
If we had the number 1 pick then at least we would have a nice piece to add to our uncertain and unknown future that we are left with currently.

But I see your point and like I said, Im sure I am to hard on corbin........ I just really wanted him to play the best players on the team the most minutes. Crazy I know.

If he played the young ones it would be totally acceptable. This is the worst possible outcome to this season, playing the veterans and not making the playoffs... F

I went with C.

I give him props for seemingly keeping the locker-room in order and keeping any kind of drama underwraps. I give him props for the C4's development (yes, they aren't getting huge minutes, but you can see the skills and IQ improvement.

His rotations suck though and his wardrobe is still awful.

I went with C.

I give him props for seemingly keeping the locker-room in order and keeping any kind of drama underwraps. I give him props for the C4's development (yes, they aren't getting huge minutes, but you can see the skills and IQ improvement.

His rotations suck though and his wardrobe is still awful.

Whoah....his wardrobe is fresh to death. I give his wardrobe an A

C - He was put in a much tougher position than you *** hats realize. He also made a fair amount of mistakes.