What's new

What if

slc

This is a big what if and the chances are very slim to none,
But what if Neto comes in and outplays Burke?
That would be a very interesting dilemma.

I would be very happy I am a sucker for underdogs.

Wouldn't that be a good thing, assuming its because Neto is good and not vice-versa?

Burke will be a 'Veteran' in Corbin's system when Neto comes. It won't matter.....

tumblr_lwxypipf511qg39ewo1_500.gif

I think Gobert could become a real factor for the Jazz. We've never had a guy with that kind of length and athleticism. If he really pans out, we could look at trading either Kanter or Favors. I actually have high hopes for Gobert. If he could put on 25 lbs, he could be a monster.

Burke will be a 'Veteran' in Corbin's system when Neto comes. It won't matter.....

Just heard the Randy Rigby interview on 1280 and RR said that Corbin was EXTREMELY excited about burke's availability. This is either simply true, or it is a way to impress upon the fans that Corbin is not solely focused on the "vet" thing anymore. RR would divulge the answer to "was Burke #1 on the Jazz draft board." After the discussion on Corbin's excitement.

This is a big what if and the chances are very slim to none,
But what if Neto comes in and outplays Burke?
That would be a very interesting dilemma.

Having good players is never a bad thing.

Let me try that again: Having good players is never a bad thing unless you're purposely trying to lose games.

I think Gobert could become a real factor for the Jazz. We've never had a guy with that kind of length and athleticism. If he really pans out, we could look at trading either Kanter or Favors. I actually have high hopes for Gobert. If he could put on 25 lbs, he could be a monster.

Or he could be the precessor to Kanter, havin Enes be the 6th man.