What is the Best Sandwich Chain

What is your Favorite Sandwhich Chain?

• Subway

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jimmy John's

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Quizno's

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ... ... Not a sandwich guy, alright! (Joe Pesci style)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
SSlogoNew.gif

Word. Then DP Cheesesteaks.

I think Blimpie's deserves some love. Their bread is great and they fresh slice their meats.

Word.

I havent actually been reading anyones posts, but if y'all havent mentioned Blimpies thats a shame.

Best chain sandwich place fo sho.

Word.

I havent actually been reading anyones posts, but if y'all havent mentioned Blimpies thats a shame.

Best chain sandwich place fo sho.

I've been eating Blimpies since way back. There just aren't very many around and the ones that I've been in lately have been ghost towns.

I've been eating Blimpies since way back. There just aren't very many around and the ones that I've been in lately have been ghost towns.

Ya, my family used to go there all the time when I was little.

Ive only been a few times in the last 10 years or so and each time I'm in there I wonder how they are still in business.

The Blimpies on 7th East in Sandy is THE Blimpies in my mind.

I went to one that wasn't too far away from the Delta Center...maybe Jason's or something?

That wasn't too bad.

EDIT:

Speaking of...if I wasn't banned, I could have told you guys I was going to Salt Lake to see George Strait. Too bad I was banned.

/Jazz_Fanatic knew of course.

I had a pleasure to meet Jimmy John's creator Jimmy John Liautaud in Champaign back in 2000. Super nice multimillioner ( Huge, funny dude, gave me a ride on his new Harley - still have picture with him ). But I still like Quizno's better.

There is only Subway in Switzerland and Germany.

There aren't any other American Sandwich Companies.

But I do love Subway! It's very expensive, though.

I live in the frontier to Germany. It takes me five minutes to get there and the Sandwich is like half of the price I pay in Switzerland. The same with McDonald's, Burger King etc. Quite a joke.

I went to one that wasn't too far away from the Delta Center...maybe Jason's or something?

That wasn't too bad.

EDIT:

Speaking of...if I wasn't banned, I could have told you guys I was going to Salt Lake to see George Strait. Too bad I was banned.

/Jazz_Fanatic knew of course.

Jason's Deli is great. I don't know if it would be considered a sandwich place though, because it's menu is more extensive than just sandwiches. It blows every other place, talked about in here (on a national level at least), out of the water.