What's new

What is the Hidden Meaning Here?

homeytennis

There will be a different Jazz squad that comes back in nine days. Not only could there be changes on the roster, but the time off might do the team good both physically and mentally. In an ugly game like Wednesday’s, the young Jazz team will hopefully learn that every game counts — even the one right before a long vacation.

Hidden meaning? I blame the Jazz' problems on the Bilderberg Group and the Illuminati. Clearly, having the Jazz become NBA contenders and maybe even win a championship would upset the World Order.

There will be a different Jazz squad that comes back in nine days. Not only could there be changes on the roster, but the time off might do the team good both physically and mentally. In an ugly game like Wednesday’s, the young Jazz team will hopefully learn that every game counts — even the one right before a long vacation.

They got the L, so I'm pretty sure they understand that every game counts.

They need to spend the entire break shooting free throws.

It's just 2 dudes, Favors and Gobert. That's what happens when your bigs get to the FT line.

Gobert's release is inconsistent (misses left/right/up/down) and Favors pushes his shot flat often instead of putting arc under it.

Penes Canter is GOAT man we'll regret trading amazing big man of Penes the Legendary my friend.

Canter no jump and no defensive but my friend Penes got post moves of all time amazement Karim Alcindor. My friend, pene canter is best of human Race.

Penes Canter is GOAT man we'll regret trading amazing big man of Penes the Legendary my friend.

Canter no jump and no defensive but my friend Penes got post moves of all time amazement Karim Alcindor. My friend, pene canter is best of human Race.

No regrets. He won't be traded.