What's new

What is the worst call you made concerning the Utah Jazz?

I was on that bandwagon in the d-will era.
I thought he had gotten too old (I still think so)

The fact that we went straight to Corbin made Jerry look even better though

Now that you mention it, did Greg Miller, KOC, and Dennis Lindsay plan it that way?

I stand behind my criticism of Jerry's defensive schemes. I never said he should be fired, though.

I once thought Howard Eisley was our PG of the future. I guess in a way he kind of was, though.

Turning off the TV with like 20 seconds left in the Sundiata Gaines vs Lebron game.

I always watch games to the end, even last season during some awful losses. LeBron went on a tear in the 4th to put Cleveland in good position to win. I couldn't believe some of the shots he was hitting.

Thought Pavlovic would be stellar (we didn't even protect him -- blunder move, though, protecting Collins). .

I remember being the only one on the board who not only wanted Sasha to be left unprotected, but I was hoping he would be drafted in the expansion draft. I wanted him gone because I thought he sucked, which he did.

I shouldn't admit that. Just lost all credibility on the board. I value work ethic a lot more ever since though.

I thought trading drafts rights of Pavel Podkolzine to Dallas was a major mistake as 7'3" doesn't grow on trees. On August 5, 2006, he was waived by the Mavericks after appearing briefly in just six games spanning two seasons.

I shouldn't admit that. Just lost all credibility on the board. I value work ethic a lot more ever since though.

You weren't the only one. At one time I thought he would pan out, but was tired of his crap after two years.

I thought trading drafts rights of Pavel Podkolzine to Dallas was a major mistake as 7'3" doesn't grow on trees. On August 5, 2006, he was waived by the Mavericks after appearing briefly in just six games spanning two seasons.

See that paid off twice because I'm sure that Denver saw Pavel Podkolzine when they looked at Gobert. Fools. . .

The Humphries/Snyder draft might be my biggest mistake. I was so totally stoked for those two, was convinced that they both had near all star potential.

Wetting myself over Carlos to Carlos.

Believing in CJ.

Not calling out Favors sooner. "The Motor" is a ****ing awesome nickname.

Wetting myself over Carlos to Carlos.

Believing in CJ.

Not calling out Favors sooner. "The Motor" is a ****ing awesome nickname.

Long live the ****ing Motor #TheMotor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably just hyping DeShawn Stevenson too much. I remember going to school for basketball practice the next day after I saw DeShawn in the RMR one night and telling everybody how I thought he was our Kobe and whatnot.