What's new

What is wrong with you people?

Anyone have cool spring break plans? Wife and I were talking with the kids about where we should go. Prolly just st gerge for some mountain biking and ****.

I have to plan out my entire summer over the next 6 weeks. I have no damn clue.

Probably the usual suspects. Zoo, Lagoon, aquarium, city creek...

I am VERY open to cheap recommends. Kids will be 16, 12, 6 and 4 this summer. Girl, girl, girl, boy. In order.

So... go

No really. Give me ****ing recommends.

Anyone have cool spring break plans? Wife and I were talking with the kids about where we should go. Prolly just st gerge for some mountain biking and ****.

My little brats don't deserve **** so I'm going to Phoenix without them a couple weeks earlier for spring training.

Maybe I'll drag them somewhere they'll be miserable though, like trips to the landfill and rock hounding/digging up bushes to plant for a lizzard habitat in the back yard.

Going to tour Hearst Castle in a couple weeks. Plan on spending most weekends this summer on the beach, basically doing nothing except enjoying the bikinis. My daughter plans on several beach dives this summer and we take advantage to spend the day doing nothing on the beach.

Going to tour Hearst Castle in a couple weeks. Plan on spending most weekends this summer on the beach, basically doing nothing except enjoying the bikinis. My daughter plans on several beach dives this summer and we take advantage to spend the day doing nothing on the beach.

Heaven.

It's in the 80s here. Should cool down to the mid-70s later this week. My daughter is going to Florida on a trip with her high school choir so we will have a weekend to ourselves next week. Probably going to airb&b something by the beach spend the weekend sitting around, eating sea food and street tacos, maybe catch a movie or something. Just generally a do-nothing weekend. My kind of vacation anymore.