What's new

What jerseys do you have?

Too many to list. Last count is up to 57. 6 are framed...24 are autographed. Still searching for a Stockton autographed jersey and I really want an Eaton game worn road purple. Those are my two most wanted right now.

This thread is meaningless without the accompanying pics. I wish I weren't at work right now!

D_1.jpg

I have a John Stockton jersey signed by Karl Malone. I bought it in 1992 and he signed it while I was wearing it.

DWill-Home, Powder Blue, Green Retro, Home Team USA, Yellow Cougars High School Jersey
AK-Retro White, Navy Road
Booz-Navy Road
Sap-Authentic Powder Blue signed

I also have a Bogut U of U jersey and a Jermaine O'neal HS jersey (don't know where that came from)

All of them are swingman jerseys except for the Sap one.

I'm willing to bet I own one of the most obscure, rarest Jazz jerseys on this board.

It's the AK Russian Jazz jersey. I wish I could find a pic of it. It's white, with red and blue, but it says Jazz on the front.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

I've talked about my collection before, so sorry if this is a repeat. I bought 5 game worn jerseys when the Jazz cleared out the warehouse when they changed to the navy color scheme. Becuase of the jerseys that were available, I called it my Ineffective Centers collection:
Original white note - Rich Kelley
Original purple note - Kent Benson
White mountains - Olden Polynice
Purple mountains - John Amaechi
Black/copper alternates - Greg Ostertag
I wasn't able to get an original green note jersey, so later I had to settle for a Mitchell & Ness Adrian Dantley, which didn't really fit my collection (too effective, not a center). I was hoping for a green Ben Poquette or Jeff Wilkins.

I don't have any from the White/Navy/Powder Blue era. If I ever get the chance, I'm hoping for Jarron Collins, Curtis Borchardt and Kosta Koufos.

Nothing of the Hand?

Or was Handgloten too effective?

Nothing of the Hand?

Or was Handgloten too effective?
Handlogten would be a nice find, but he was with the team when they still wore the mountains and black jerseys, and I already have those, so I wouldn't probably seek him out. If I happened onto one, I might buy it though.

Also, he was fairly effective, at least relative to his expectations. I prefer guys who make us all think "Hmmm...he could really help the team...er...wait...nevermind."

EDIT: I had forgotten that Handyman returned to the Jazz in 2004-2005, so he did wear the navy/white block-letter Jazz unis (but not the powder blues). He would definitely be a candidate for one of those jerseys.

Last edited:
None.

I'll wear a t-shirt or polo with the Jazz logo, but why anyone wants to wear a jersey with someone else's name on it is beyond my comprehension. Do you think someone is going to see you on the street and say to his wife, "Gladys, Gladys...there's Karl freakin' Malone. Funny, though, he sure did look a lot bigger - and blacker - on television. " "Well, LeGrand, you do know TV adds 20 pounds. And he's been out of the league for a while so I'm sure his muscles have gone soft. Just like that governor in California. You know, the one with the funny accent."

UB: yes I've almost bought that AK (white, red, lil blue) Jersey but since I didn't have a DWill yet I bought that instead.

GlassEater: As a young kid jerseys meant something different but now as an adult I still like to have them to wear to games or I wear them on game days and its a must to wear one while watching the game on my couch.

Ohh I think I just found a pic of you in one of your polo's,

6a00d83451b84f69e2010536cb1cf4970b-350wi

CIMG96763.jpg

Jefferson jersey in Mexico. That, but it's not though. :D

Wifey: "Hey honey, awwwww, let's get a picture of us in front of this church?"
Archie: "Okay babe."
Wifey (to passerby): "Excuse me sir, could you take our picture?"
Archie (to passerby): "Beat it muchacho. Move along."
Wifey: "Huh?"
Archie: "Okay, here take the camera babe."
Wifey: "Wait, what?"
Archie: "Let me just throw these sunglasses on for effect. How do I look?
Wifey (sighing as she takes picture): "You're not getting any tonight."
Archie: "What's that babe?"
Wifey (feigning her happiness): "I love you honey."
Archie: "Ditto babe. Ditto."

Well, I have 2 full closets of jerseys and stuff. So lets go just from last season to start...
Deron Williams: (2x) Autographed Ice Blue Authentics, (2x) Green Hardwood Classics Autographed, (2x) D-Will All Star Replica... One Autographed, (2x) D-Will Illinois Replica Autographed

Kyle Korver: (2x) Autographed Ice Blue Swingman Jerseys, (1x) Pair Game-Worn Converse Autographed Shoes

Mehmet Okur: (1x) Autographed Ice Blue Authentic (Less than 20 were available to the public as a mistake release), (1x) Pair Nike Game-Worn Autographed Shoes (Worn vs. Miami)

Carlos Boozer: (2x) Ice Blue Authentic Jersey, (2x) Dark Blue Authentic Jersey, (1x) White Authentic Jersey

Kyrlyo Fesenko: (1x) Dark Blue Game-Worn Authentic, Autographed (I have been told this is the only one of its kind. Fes did authenticate that this was the first jersey he ever signed, Ross Siler witnessed)

Andrei Kirilenko: (1x) White Game Worn Authentic, Autographed, (2x) Dark Blue Authentic, Andrei also promised me a pair of shoes, but his injury at the end of the season did not allow for a set of game-worn shoes, however, I was promised that I will have them first thing this season

Jeff Hornacek: (1x) White Swingman Replica, Autographed

Paul Millsap: (1x) Ice Blue Swingman Replica

Ronnie Price: (1x) Game Worn Home Warmup Jacket, Whole Team Autographed over the season

I also have a pair of Kyle Korvers game worn road warmup pants, and a pair of Deron Williams home warmup pants.

The other important piece from this last season is my Luxury Suite Ticket from the Cleveland Game, signed by Sundiata Gaines. Normally I sit lower bowl, that game was my first time ever in a suite.

I also have probably 35-40 T-Shirts from last season. There are literally boxes and boxes of stuff in my spare bedroom with every halftime print out, every game ticket, every give-away item, etc.

However... My MOST TREASURED POSSESSION of all is my set of autographed photos written to me directly from Karl Malone and John Stockton, as well as my pair of Game-Worn wristbands that Karl Malone gave me, and my ticket from that particular game (all these were on my 13th Birthday), which I sat 5th row behind the visitors bench. Karl walked over after the game and gave me the wristbands directly before departing the floor. When the shadowbox that contains and displays these items was appraised for insurance, they were valued at $25k, but noted as irreplaceable.

Well, I have 2 full closets of jerseys and stuff. So lets go just from last season to start...
Deron Williams: (2x) Autographed Ice Blue Authentics, (2x) Green Hardwood Classics Autographed, (2x) D-Will All Star Replica... One Autographed, (2x) D-Will Illinois Replica Autographed

Kyle Korver: (2x) Autographed Ice Blue Swingman Jerseys, (1x) Pair Game-Worn Converse Autographed Shoes

Mehmet Okur: (1x) Autographed Ice Blue Authentic (Less than 20 were available to the public as a mistake release), (1x) Pair Nike Game-Worn Autographed Shoes (Worn vs. Miami)

Carlos Boozer: (2x) Ice Blue Authentic Jersey, (2x) Dark Blue Authentic Jersey, (1x) White Authentic Jersey

Kyrlyo Fesenko: (1x) Dark Blue Game-Worn Authentic, Autographed (I have been told this is the only one of its kind. Fes did authenticate that this was the first jersey he ever signed, Ross Siler witnessed)

Andrei Kirilenko: (1x) White Game Worn Authentic, Autographed, (2x) Dark Blue Authentic, Andrei also promised me a pair of shoes, but his injury at the end of the season did not allow for a set of game-worn shoes, however, I was promised that I will have them first thing this season

Jeff Hornacek: (1x) White Swingman Replica, Autographed

Paul Millsap: (1x) Ice Blue Swingman Replica

Ronnie Price: (1x) Game Worn Home Warmup Jacket, Whole Team Autographed over the season

I also have a pair of Kyle Korvers game worn road warmup pants, and a pair of Deron Williams home warmup pants.

The other important piece from this last season is my Luxury Suite Ticket from the Cleveland Game, signed by Sundiata Gaines. Normally I sit lower bowl, that game was my first time ever in a suite.

I also have probably 35-40 T-Shirts from last season. There are literally boxes and boxes of stuff in my spare bedroom with every halftime print out, every game ticket, every give-away item, etc.

However... My MOST TREASURED POSSESSION of all is my set of autographed photos written to me directly from Karl Malone and John Stockton, as well as my pair of Game-Worn wristbands that Karl Malone gave me, and my ticket from that particular game (all these were on my 13th Birthday), which I sat 5th row behind the visitors bench. Karl walked over after the game and gave me the wristbands directly before departing the floor. When the shadowbox that contains and displays these items was appraised for insurance, they were valued at $25k, but noted as irreplaceable.

+2 for being such a fan.