What's new

What my Utah Jazz page looks like right now (the ignore effect.... in the offseason)

I’ve been really impressed with the durability of the battery on my MacBook Air, btw.

I’ve been really impressed with the durability of the battery on my MacBook Air, btw.
Under health of my iPhone battery it says “service.” Had this phone for about 4.5 years.

Kale is so good. I grow that plus a bunch of tomatoes, beans and squash. My lettuce usually doesn’t do so good, but my kale does really well.
We have a kale tree. Have you heard of those? It was new to me until a couple of years ago. Now I’m a devotee. I eat from this one plant 5-6 days a week ALL ****ING YEAR LONG. It’s insane how much this thing pumps out.

Started playing golf for the first time since I was a teenager. Such a difficult thing to do well.

Spent real money on a set of Honma irons. Good bag. Real *** golf shoes.

We have a kale tree. Have you heard of those? It was new to me until a couple of years ago. Now I’m a devotee. I eat from this one plant 5-6 days a week ALL ****ING YEAR LONG. It’s insane how much this thing pumps out.
I’ve never heard of that. Did you plant it or buy it already started?

My wife buys this. Can't stand it. It's like wiping your *** with tissue paper.
I didn't even realize it was a thing. o_O If it translates to greater plant respiration for the tree left standing as opposed to the fallen bamboo stock, I'm all for it in theory. But yeah, if it fails to do the job, forget it.

So you move a thread with jazz in the title but don't move threads about ****ing football? Good hell.