What's new

What ranking will your Utah Jazz get with their uniforms.

To be fair they are better than 76.......the Jazz did not fall in the 122-76.....my guess is.....

Here is the link :

https://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/s...rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122

Thanks for posting this. I saw a link to it on ESPN's Twitter page yesterday while following their NBA player ranking. It's really hard to say where the Jazz will fall since it's based on one guy's opinion. That said, I'm predicting the Jazz will be in the mid-50's, somewhere from 54-56.

Jazz unis are some of the prettiest in the NBA. Probably won't beat classics like GB Packers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Red Wings, Lakers and so on. Probably top 5 in the NBA, top 25 overall.

I'm not a big fan of our new look, particularly the blue ones. I think our alternate green ones are the best.

I don't think our ranking will be too high. We don't have a popular brand

Meh, these rankings are subjective.
Even though the Lakers have the butt-ugliest, most butt-lookingest, buttish looking uniforms in the NBA, they'll still probably get on the top 10 list.

EDIT: 18th, but still. Yellow on purple??!?

Last edited:
#2... only behind the Steelers

Steelers-1.jpg

To give them credit they took this pick in the john so they could swiftly flush that uni.

I think those Steelers uni's are actually pretty cool. Except switch out the pants for black.

The jazz will get some auto-"deduction" for being a team called "jazz" in Utah. Without that stupidity, the bball-note combo is awesome... an obvious top 5 design.

Their regular unis are way more classic than this job. I literally googled "ugly steelers uni" and this was the first image. Thought it'd be more of an effort to find that pic. Broncos were real bad that year too.

Honestly the only thing I don't like about Steeler uniforms (the regular ones) is that they seem to want to change the off color to gold. It's yellow. The Saints are black n gold. Other than that it's a standby in the NFL, classic. GB, Chicago and of course Cleveland are in that mold too.

They better be ranked higher than OKC. I'll be surprised if the Yankees aren't #1.

Ok...51-75 just came out and Utah was not on that list.....so we are in the top 50 now........