What's new

What Team Does Bogey Start the Season For?

Where Does Bogey Start the Season?

• New York Knicks

• Phoenix Suns

• Miami Heat

• LA Lakers

• Dallas Mavericks

• Utah Jazz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually pretty convinced it's going to be the Knicks. They have so many 1st round picks from other teams it makes too much sense for them to trade some of them to upgrade the roster.

Bogey is kind of a weird fit since he's more of a 4 than a 3, and they already have two players who need minutes who cant really play anywhere else but the 4. But I guess he could play the 3 for a team that is desperate for spacing and someone with big wing size.

Actually pretty convinced it's going to be the Knicks. They have so many 1st round picks from other teams it makes too much sense for them to trade some of them to upgrade the roster.

Bogey is kind of a weird fit since he's more of a 4 than a 3, and they already have two players who need minutes who cant really play anywhere else but the 4. But I guess he could play the 3 for a team that is desperate for spacing and someone with big wing size.

For what players?

I mean ya never know but I'm also remembering that you said Don ain't getting traded this offseason and I think you like saying wild **** sometimes.

Miami or Phoenix

Bogey for Robinson + 2028 or 2029 unprotected 1st

Bogey for Robinson + 2023 unprotected 1st + 2026 pick swap

Bogey for Robinson + Jovic + 2023 unprotected 1st

Bogey for Crowder + Shamet + 2023 or 2024 unprotected 1st

Then there is the three-team deal that combines all three teams:

Bogey to Phoenix

Robinson/Shamet to Utah

Crowder/Gay to Miami

2 unprotected 2023 1sts or a 2023 and 2024 unprotected 1st headed our way as well.

Bogey for Bertans? They move off a terrible contract, bring in a better player. Idk what picks they could offer.

I mean ya never know but I'm also remembering that you said Don ain't getting traded this offseason and I think you like saying wild **** sometimes.
Hey, if Cleveland didnt come out of (seemingly) nowhere with what was basically an all-in offer I probably would have been right.

Bogey for Bertans? They move off a terrible contract, bring in a better player. Idk what picks they could offer.
Their 2025 pick, but that would **** them up in a huge way, so they probably arent going to do it.

They are probably crossing their fingers Danny or JZ really likes Josh Green.

We would need to be compensated handsomely and Dallas isn’t the team who’s going to do that.

I was wrong, but show me the poster who called Cleveland.

Sexton (assuming a 4/80M deal) + Okoro + Agbaji + Windler for Mitchell works for both sides salary cap wise.

Add in their 25/27/29 unprotected 1sts with a pick swap in 28 or something like that.

That is enough to make the Knicks sweat at the very least.

Check the date. You posted this in response lolz:

I admire y'alls optimism.