What's new

What team will Deron Williams leave the Jazz for in free agency?

What team?

• Dallas

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Orlando

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Lakers

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Nets

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Miami

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Deron should get out of here.

Im a Jazz fan, but I don't want to see Deron end up like Malone or Stockton.

If he stays it'll just be the same old story. Make the playoffs, maybe win a round or 2 and then get bounced by a far superior team.

He deserves better than the Jazz.

Just because the Jazz lost tonight doesn't mean we need to flip about DWill leaving.

Yeah. But the Jazz are not a true contender. the only way we keep Deron is if we can show him we could win a ring. It's probably not going to happen this year. So next year we need to have a good off season or we are gonna get denver'd.

I would give it 60/40 odds with Deron Leaving favored.

I dont think that its quite time to panic about D-Will leaving the Jazz. But I definately think that if they would like to keep him here, than they better do what it takes to surround him with winning material. Them blowing a 9th round draft pick on guys like Gordon Hayward are not going to cut it. Gordon is a great player, but he was a 19th pick at best. - Thats history. But in a couple years I think we may be finding that Deron Williams and the Utah Jazz will also be history because of the organizations decision making. Larry Miller was extrodanairy because he got to know the players wants and needs, and then try to do the best to surround them with exactly that. Example (Stockton & Malone wanted a dynamic shooter; in comes Hornacek) I cant see anyone from the Jazz organization of today giving a rats *** about what Deron and Millsap would like to have around them. Im pretty sure they wouldnt say, "get a medi-ocre under experienced kid from butler U." Think about it!

Im a Dallas fan, and I don't want to see Deron end up like Malone or Stockton.

If he stays it'll just be the same old story. Make the playoffs, maybe win a round or 2 and then get bounced by a far superior team.

He deserves to play in Dallas.

Fixed it for you.

That's an easy one. Dallas

I'm sure a gray haired Dirk will be really enticing to D-Will. Ooh, they'll have a retired but still being paid $9 mill his last season Jason Kidd, and soon-to-be commentators Jason The Jet and Shawn Marion. I'm sure D-Will already has his bags tagged DAL.

D-Will is going to recruit someone to SLC for a change.

I'm sure a gray haired Dirk will be really enticing to D-Will. Ooh, they'll have a retired but still being paid $9 mill his last season Jason Kidd, and soon-to-be commentators Jason The Jet and Shawn Marion. I'm sure D-Will already has his bags tagged DAL.

D-Will is going to recruit someone to SLC for a change.

Agreed. I say Orlando as Superman has many many good years left in him.

I know deep down inside most Jazz fans know that Deron will not stay...it sucks to admit it to yourself.