What's new

What will guys average the final 25 games?

sip

2024 Prediction Contest Winner
Lauri- 23pts, 8rbs, 4.5 asts
I think his scoring comes down a little bit with another scoring guard in the lineup but he will expand his game as a passer which will be a huge improvement to his game.

Walker- 15pts, 10rbs, 2.5blks
Walker's scoring picks up a little bit with Sexton collapsing the paint and finding him for easy dump offs and lobs.

Sexton- 18pts, 6asts, 2stls
Sexton could push above the 20 point mark if Clarkson misses time but playing with Clarkson I don't think there are enough shots for him to average over 20 game. This will be a great stretch though for his overall development as the primary point guard.

Ochai- 8pts, 3rbs, 1stl
Hopefully he continues to settle into that 3 and D role with solid shooting percentages.

THT- 12pts, 4asts, 4rbs, 1stl
He should get between 24-30 minutes a game depending on how he is playing. He is in the perfect spot now to play through his struggles and hopefully build some consistency.

Clarkson- 18pts, 4asts, 4rbs
Nothing really changes for Clarkson other than the scoring drops a little playing next to Sexton.

Olynyk- 8pts, 3asts, 3rbs

Udoka- 6pts, 4rbs, .8blk, 75%fg
It wouldn't surprise me to see Hardy play Damian Jones instead of Udoka but if he does play him I think he will be productive.

If JC takes a sabbatical all Sexton and Finnisher numbers go up from earlier in the season even with more defenders focussed on them.
Does Hardy have the nuts to bring JC off the bench and actually try to win out??? if not all these stats are a mirage to what they could have been