What's new

What would you give up for Kristaps Porzingis? (or take on)

You could offer NY any combo of players not named Gobert and a ****load of picks and it still wouldn't be enough.

No ****!! Tell me more.

I'm only responding to someone that wouldn't trade DM for him. I'm sure it's common knowledge what Porz's value is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Mitchell will be a good player, but IMO Poz will be a top 5 player in the league. A 7-2 player that can score from anywhere on the court. Post drive midrange and the deep ball, oh and he is elite rim protector. Two blocks per game and only allowed 42% shooting at the rim. So we have a guy u think will be a star. Porz is already half way there. Anyone dumb enough not to trade DM for Porz right now can eat the crow I'm serving up.

You've never served up any in your life, how would you know how to make it?

I've eaten plenty... makes me an expert.

I've never eaten crow, but I did have pigeon in a 5-star restaurant in Germany. And that was after a serving of foie gras. It was a company dinner and I thought I was going to throw up.

I've eaten plenty... makes me an expert.

Crow pie is tha bomb dawg. To bad you make it with yer own ****. I cook mine with leeks n mix carrots n shrooms n hard apple cider an fresh parsley an thyme an Yukon golds, boy do I love them Yukons an a apple an other fixings. Man I eats me a good crow least once a month meat taste like beef y'all don know whatcher missin.