What's new

What you sippin on?

Naw, this is what makes girls want to kiss even ugli guys.

liq_jag3.jpg

Every night I cant remember has had this at the epicenter

Naw, this is what makes girls want to kiss even ugli guys.

liq_jag3.jpg

Once drank 2 pints of jager in under 4 minutes and then slammed down a glass of vodka.......needless to say, things got ugli

Well im about 7 shots of red stagg and 3 cans of iceshouse in and i have to work tomorrow at 6 in the am. fml

Jager, I just don't understand.

I never drink it nowadays unless its in a yager bomb at the bar or something.

It was my favorite in my late teens and early 20's but i lost the taste for it.

Don't give up!

Lol.... thanks ugli for creating this thread. If this thread never would have been made then i would have remained sober and got a good nights sleep and gone to work feeling good.
Once i saw the thread i felt the need to contribute and now im drunk and am not gonna want to go to bed at a reasonable time so tomorrow will really suxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

canada195_Unibroue_beer.jpg

This **** is the best, well maybe not thee best but its pretty damned close.

Repped for awesome taste in beer.

Have you tried their Terrible brew? I think it's my favorite from Unibroue.

The brewers at Unibroue were trained by the brewers at Chimay. If you haven't tried Chimay you really need to. A bit pricey but well worth it. It is awesome with a steak!! Another awesome abbey beer is Grimbergen. Sadly it can't be found in Utah. :(

Funeral's finally over, hung out with the team, twice ..

now this tonight;

Various great micros
My family's distillery made brandy
My family's distillery made rum
sharing 7 bottles of my family's made wines

My family's orchard/winery (69 wines)..

https://www.huberwinery.com/

Repped for awesome taste in beer.

Have you tried their Terrible brew? I think it's my favorite from Unibroue.

The brewers at Unibroue were trained by the brewers at Chimay. If you haven't tried Chimay you really need to. A bit pricey but well worth it. It is awesome with a steak!! Another awesome abbey beer is Grimbergen. Sadly it can't be found in Utah. :(

I haven't heard of Chimay, but if they sell it in Utah Liquor stores I will check it out asap. I just heard of the terrible brew, but dont remember seeing it at the SLS. There are a lot of beers I want to try but have not been able to locate.

Funeral's finally over, hung out with the team, twice ..

now this tonight;

Various great micros
My family's distillery made brandy
My family's distillery made rum
sharing 7 bottles of my family's made wines

My family's orchard/winery (69 wines)..

https://www.huberwinery.com/

Make you a deal. I'll send you some of my kick *** salsa if you send me some rum... and brandy? Not really a fair trade but you're loaded.

I haven't heard of Chimay, but if they sell it in Utah Liquor stores I will check it out asap. I just heard of the terrible brew, but dont remember seeing it at the SLS. There are a lot of beers I want to try but have not been able to locate.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen the Terrible recently. They may have sold out and not brought it back in.

Chimay has three different brews that are available in SL liquor stores. They're larger bottles but be prepared to drop $12 - $15 a bottle.