What's new

What's Nash Worth?

A decent amount if you are a team that is on the verge of contending, nothing if you are a team that is on the verge of an 8th seed.

If Utah is willing to take on the contract of Josh Childress and add in a future 1st-rounder so the Suns can rebuild, Utah might be able to get Nash as a rental at the trade deadline if it is 100% clear that the Suns are not making it to the playoffs. It would be doubtful that Utah would be able (or want to) re-sign Nash, but maybe they could do a sign-and-trade for a trade exception and a protected pick. Getting Nash would almost guarantee Utah a low-seed playoff spot.
https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7nd9qa4

Steve would make this team better no doubt about it, but would it make them a contender? Probably not, I wouldn't risk the future of this team to win now, if we aren't going to get a championship out of it.

no.

Nash still doesn't solve this team's overall problem with actually showing up on a consistent basis.

If were a contending team, I'd pull the trigger on a Nash trade. Not us. The only thing we're contending for are ping pong balls...

So our prospect guard right now is..? I hope that either our pick next year or GSW pick is a PG, because this is obviously the position we are trying to fill. So why would Nash for 2 more years not make sense? His stats are pretty favorable. What point guards are ready to start straight out of college next year?

he might worth something,if u take this thread to General-NBA section
and my intentions are what he is worth to our team. what do the JAZZ have to offer. stop trying to up your post count with useless bashes and post something worth reading.

So our prospect guard right now is..? I hope that either our pick next year or GSW pick is a PG, because this is obviously the position we are trying to fill. So why would Nash for 2 more years not make sense? His stats are pretty favorable. What point guards are ready to start straight out of college next year?

and my intentions are what he is worth to our team. what do the JAZZ have to offer. stop trying to up your post count with useless bashes and post something worth reading.

i would never guess such a few words like"whats nash worth" would contain so much meaning like u described above :)

your thread minus my comments plus your comment=8 comments in 24 hours,i guess u are writing stuff that really worth reading.keep up the good work