What's new

Whats the going rate for a Pro Bowl Caliber QB these days???

Any team that wants to bet it's future on a running QB is just asking for trouble. As proven again this year, if you want to win a championship, you better have a pocket passer.

Alex Smith was the pretty brunette who looks better with age, while Kaep is the hot blonde with big **** that will be out of action in 3-5 years from getting porked so many times and with her fake **** needing repairs every year.

Any team that wants to bet it's future on a running QB is just asking for trouble. As proven again this year, if you want to win a championship, you better have a pocket passer.

Alex Smith was the pretty brunette who looks better with age, while Kaep is the hot blonde with big **** that will be out of action in 3-5 years from getting porked so many times and with her fake **** needing repairs every year.

I fully endorse this analogy.

I endorse the first half but not the second. Alex Smith isn't a running qb really, but he isn't really a pocket passer either. He rolls out of the pocket way too much. He doesn't really stand in there and go through reads either. He just tries to get rid of it quick.

Chiefs are stupid. There wasn't even a market for him. They could have had Smith for a 7th round pick, Or nothing if they wanted.

Smith sucks. I've said before and Ill say it again.

I predict he blows in KC. He was a product of Jim Harbaugh being a genius and a great defense. Its going to be a disaster in KC

Quoted for lolz in 11 1/2 months when Alex is hoisting the Lombardi trophy.

Quoted for when Alex Smith is booed out of KC

Hack getting....

1dGHb.jpeg

I loved Alex when he played for the Utes. I liked him when he played for the Niners. Now I want him to fail because he went to my 2nd least liked team. I'm glad for him that it is working for him there. But I still hope he loses every week.
But it's epic that he is showing that he is probably better than Kaep. :)

I loved Alex when he played for the Utes. I liked him when he played for the Niners. Now I want him to fail because he went to my 2nd least liked team. I'm glad for him that it is working for him there. But I still hope he loses every week.
But it's epic that he is showing that he is probably better than Kaep. :)

Peyton Manning's arm will probly fall off in week 13.

£¥£

Peyton Manning's arm will probly fall off in week 13.

£¥£
He's barely playing 3/4's of the games right now. So I doubt it. :)
Hell against the Raiders he really only played the 1st half. The 2nd half they set out to kill the clock and run the ball.