What's new

What's wrong with "Stacking a Deck?"

...I don't recollect exactly how the Bull's got Pippen....all I know is that it wasn't until he developed into a top 50 NBA player, that Jordan got the help he needed to win a championship. Jordan needed help....LOTS of it, to win those championships....including the first one! As a side thought, not that I hate being right all the time, notice this guys take on the same subject! Happens to concur with my comments as well!

https://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38327899/ns/sports-nba/

Good for you, one person agrees with your point of you. And that means you're right? This guy could be Forrest ****ing Gump for all we know. Especially with the way journalism's been heading.

Wade might be better than Pippen, but I think its clear that Rodman is better than Bosh. What has Bosh done? Rodman was one of the best defenders and rebounders ever.

These are tough comparisons. While I agree that Wade might be better than Pippen, I don't think that Wade would necessarily be better in a system with another superstar. Pippen was the ultimate role player... not good enough to carry a team, but able to make the all the right plays at the right time, while not dominating the ball.

As for Bosh vs. Rodman... once again it depends on the team. If I were building a team that needed scoring, I would take Bosh in a heartbeat... but if we already had a solid offense, I would take Rodman. IMO though, I think Rodman type players are more valuable in this age of the NBA where so many players are focused on the O-stats.