Votes: 18 18.2%
  • $8-9 mil

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • $9-10 mil

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • get him the hell out

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
**** AK. I seriously cant believe Jazz fans want to continue having this turd on the team.

Unless AK does something really special in the playoffs(that is, if we make it to the playoffs in the first place) I dont think re-signing him should even be given a thought. In the tons of losses we have had recently it is apparent, if it is'nt already, that AK is just a role player whose impact on the outcome of a game is diminishing by the day. And he doesnt get any younger. If THIS is his "contract year performance" then I shudder to think how he would play after he signs a new one.

Vote for salary range within which you would re-sign AK. The number represents the average annual salary. Comments regarding the number of years would be awesome.

Honest answer. If we were to resign AK, I'd make him pay us half of what he made when he signed his max deal. Then I'd think about it.

8-9 million a year/3 year contract
or 7 million a year/ 4 year contract

Jazz will look to re-sign him if at all possible. And he will be worth 8 to 10 million to other teams.

I said 8 because he has been good since Deron left.

A few people have said Ak is hard to figure out, so give him a 2 year contract with a team option for a 3rd year. We have over 20 games to go let's see how he does the rest of the year. Let's see how consistent he is, and that will determine his value.

AK was great on a horrible team before and is looking more great on a horrible team now, but three fourths of Jazzfanz still think it's some magical D-Will absence change. The guy is a role player, plain and simple.

If AK could play 73 of 82 games then I'd give him a decent contract. He's a chemistry killer with all his nagging injuries. Getting up and down production is not healthy for a ball club and will kill the clubhouse next year just like we've seen this year. We all knew something was wrong behind the scenes at least a month before the Sloan blow-up. Do you want a repeat next year? Then go after AK and promote roller coaster winning. This has been a fun and eventful month, but I'd rather see the Jazz succeed. Get rid of AK or give him the minimum.

2 years at $6M per year is perfect with a bonus for games played and a team option for a third year.

Utah Jazz fans have an inferiority complex and are happy with any player who doesn't say he hates Utah. We can get someone better than AK with half the money we are spending on him. Face it, just because the guy was an all-star many moons ago, doesn't mean he is worth signing for the future. I say we take his max money and spend it wisely.

no matter what, if he is to be re-signed, we should reach a verbal agreement with him and sign other free agents first so that we can go over the cap, unless, of course, the current CBA changes.

AK was great on a horrible team before and is looking more great on a horrible team now, but three fourths of Jazzfanz still think it's some magical D-Will absence change. The guy is a role player, plain and simple.

If AK could play 73 of 82 games then I'd give him a decent contract. He's a chemistry killer with all his nagging injuries. Getting up and down production is not healthy for a ball club and will kill the clubhouse next year just like we've seen this year. We all knew something was wrong behind the scenes at least a month before the Sloan blow-up. Do you want a repeat next year? Then go after AK and promote roller coaster winning. This has been a fun and eventful month, but I'd rather see the Jazz succeed. Get rid of AK or give him the minimum.

We still need AK, Evans or Hayward aren't even close to being ready, and Hayward will probably have to play the 2. BTW your "role player" has a 19.2 career PER. Deron is at 19. The only thing you can rip him for is his injuries.

What's AK worth as far as basketball? Not much.

What's AK worth as far as overseas marketing? That's another matter.

There's no way the next CBA would allow the market to drive his price that high. I guarantee it.

Good point. I did not factor in the new CBA. I hope the new CBA does clamp down and limit spending but I will believe it when I see it. If not and I were the Millers, I would sell the team.

He should be playing for us for free next year, knowing how much his contract has screwed us.