What's new

Whats your thoughts?

Justys

Utah signs

-Tyson Chandler-known for his D, ok mid rang jumper, he would bring aggressiveness, legit size to practice everyday, a solid back up insurance, Won a championship, Playoff experience. Seriously I don't know what its going to take but i'd be very open to the move. If we could sign him for 12-13 million a year for 2-3 years.

-Then, I'd offer Trey Burke, Booker, Milsap, g.s or okc 1st pick for Kyle Lowery or Ty Lawson. (Lowery would be my 1st pick.) Toronto really tanked hard the 2nd half of the season and they have some really big questions marks this off season. Plus, they have a decent pg in Vasquez under contract. Could save them a ton of money to trade Lowery for Burke, Booker, jerett (works on espn trade machine) and a future 1st. That could give them an extra 8-10 million to address they front court issues.

Utah would still have a little money left to address a back up PF or use there lotto pick on best avble P.F. or trade the 12th pick for someone like Kelly Olynky.

Lowery / Exum
Burks / Hood
Hayward / Ingles
Favors / Olynky
Gobert / Chandler

Solid contending team? Also posted this because there hasn't been any new threads for a few days. :)

Last edited:
My thoughts:

1 - When was Chandler ever known for his mid-range jumper? Over the course of his career, 73% of his field goal attempts are 3 feet from the basket or closer.
2 - On the Jazz I wouldn't want to pay him more than $10 million/year
3 - It's Monday, so I'm lucky to have even come up with the preceding thoughts

Why would Chandler choose to go anywhere he wasn't a clear starter? He will be starter somewhere next year.

To me, Lowry isn't an elite PG and he'll be 30 years old next year. Sure he made the all-star team this season, but he's in the Eastern Conference. He pretty much crumbled in the playoffs and couldn't carry his team to even a single win. I would pass...

No to Tyson chandler... If you can get Lowry for that price you do it... Olynyk, meh.

I don't think Toronto would do it for that pick. It would require that pick plus our lotto pick IMO.

Tor. will want some good assets. To build around. Meaning they want two picks this and next year. Not a 25-30 pick in 2017 or 18. If they are taking our dead weight they will want better picks

My thoughts currently: "hmm, I wonder what my joke of the day should be".

How about this scenario:

Fire everyone, then rehire everyone. It'll seem like we're super active, but don't change anything. I feel like the team really started to click at the end of the season.

I'll have to do more research on Olynyk, because... hey, he may be the player that we're looking for in the big rotation and he's proven. Maybe.

Utah signs

-Tyson Chandler-known for his D, ok mid rang jumper, he would bring aggressiveness, legit size to practice everyday, a solid back up insurance, Won a championship, Playoff experience. Seriously I don't know what its going to take but i'd be very open to the move. If we could sign him for 12-13 million a year for 2-3 years.

-Then, I'd offer Trey Burke, Booker, Milsap, g.s or okc 1st pick for Kyle Lowery or Ty Lawson. (Lowery would be my 1st pick.) Toronto really tanked hard the 2nd half of the season and they have some really big questions marks this off season. Plus, they have a decent pg in Vasquez under contract. Could save them a ton of money to trade Lowery for Burke, Booker, jerett (works on espn trade machine) and a future 1st. That could give them an extra 8-10 million to address they front court issues.

Utah would still have a little money left to address a back up PF or use there lotto pick on best avble P.F. or trade the 12th pick for someone like Kelly Olynky.

Lowery / Exum
Burks / Hood
Hayward / Ingles
Favors / Olynky
Gobert / Chandler

Solid contending team? Also posted this because there hasn't been any new threads for a few days. :)

1- Toronto tanked hard??? Are you serious?. They didn't tank. They just weren't very good, dude.
2- why in the Hell would Denver or Toronto trade a proven PG for a bunch of D-Leaguers?
3- Lindsey has been emphatic about bringing in the right guys with "Utah Jazz DNA"... Lawson hates Utah and has had some off court issues and led the Denver Nuggets locker room revolt against Brian Shaw. Does not sound like a Jazz guy. And Lowry is a prickly character who is pretty beat up and he does match the timeline of our young guys. He's often a problem for coaches tbh too.
4-Since when has Tyson Chandler shot the midrange J. He's like 13 percent from 10-18 feet. Hahaha. Bro, BIG BLUNDER. Gotta know stuff like that.

Listen man, I'm not trying to be rude but I'm not sure you have quite grasped the NBA yet.

1- Toronto tanked hard??? Are you serious?. They didn't tank. They just weren't very good, dude.
2- why in the Hell would Denver or Toronto trade a proven PG for a bunch of D-Leaguers?
3- Lindsey has been emphatic about bringing in the right guys with "Utah Jazz DNA"... Lawson hates Utah and has had some off court issues and led the Denver Nuggets locker room revolt against Brian Shaw. Does not sound like a Jazz guy. And Lowry is a prickly character who is pretty beat up and he does match the timeline of our young guys. He's often a problem for coaches tbh too.
4-Since when has Tyson Chandler shot the midrange J. He's like 13 percent from 10-18 feet. Hahaha. Bro, BIG BLUNDER. Gotta know stuff like that.

Listen man, I'm not trying to be rude but I'm not sure you have quite grasped the NBA yet.

Hey, look I don't want any trouble from you ok? ? Y u have to b so rude and angry?