What's new

When Does Marvin Get the Starting Role?

JazzyD

I am sick of seeing Jefferson suck all but two games. In other words, Marvin is the superior player. I've said this before, but when does he get the starting nod?

I am sick of seeing Jefferson suck all but two games. In other words, Marvin is the superior player. I've said this before, but when does he get the starting nod?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Do you want to mess up the tank? Jazz are out of games by mid-way through the 1st quarter. All the fight is taken out of them. Let Sac, Mil and Was all get to at least 5 wind before you give Utah a shot at another victory.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Do you want to mess up the tank? Jazz are out of games by mid-way through the 1st quarter. All the fight is taken out of them. Let Sac, Mil and Was all get to at least 5 wind before you give Utah a shot at another victory.

Only thing it would do is make our bench worse, I actually think we are better with Marvin playing the back up stretch 4.

Dude, I would like to see the Jazz at least competing out there. This is just embarrassing and probably has a strong (bad) impact on the team.

Only thing it would do is make our bench worse, I actually think we are better with Marvin playing the back up stretch 4.

Whatever he does, he needs to get more minutes. If he plays the backup and receives 30-35 minutes then I'm fine with that.