What's new

when favors was in we made runs, when rudy was in we went down

feeko

When Rudy was in tonight, the wizards massacred us. When favors came in, we made runs. it was clear as day. He made excellent plays tonight as usual. He does everything right. Even if he doesn't make a play he impacts the game in a positive way. He can score at will but never gets the ball.

I'm not saying favors is better than Rudy but sometimes snyder should think of matchups and clearly we had more rhythm and good things happening when favors is in tonight. I hate it when he plays so well and snyder yanks him. When favors was in tonight we made huge runs.

Last game against he celtics was the same thing. First quarter started out crappy and Right when favors came in, he had an amazing steal, rebounds and easy baskets and we went on a run and never looked back. With Gobert's size he should be averaging 25 rebounds a game. he gets destroyed because he's so tall and not very good with his hands.

Also, georges niang is the worst player in the nba. the floater he had with no one within 10 feet of him tonight and he missed it shows how dumb he is. and he's fat as hell and needs to lose 20 pounds.

and everyone here thinks bojan bogadandivch is like michael jordan or something. he's an average player. so is royce oneal.

Stop shooting 3s every play and hit the center on the pick and rolls.

A championship team doesn't look against the Wizards. The Jazz will have the same story as every year because Snyder makes bad adjustments. Yeah george niang is the answer good job snyder. keep playing donut man.

Rudy was -4 over 33 minutes. Derek was -7 over 14 minutes.

To put that another way, we went down an average of 0.12 points every minute Rudy was in, or about 1 point every 8:15. With Derek, we went down an average on 0.50 point/s minute, or about 1 point every 2 minutes.

I know you were applying the "eye test," but at this point you should just get your eyes tested.

Last edited:
When Rudy was in tonight, the wizards massacred us. When favors came in, we made runs. it was clear as day. He made excellent plays tonight as usual. He does everything right. Even if he doesn't make a play he impacts the game in a positive way. He can score at will but never gets the ball.

I'm not saying favors is better than Rudy but sometimes snyder should think of matchups and clearly we had more rhythm and good things happening when favors is in tonight. I hate it when he plays so well and snyder yanks him. When favors was in tonight we made huge runs.

Last game against he celtics was the same thing. First quarter started out crappy and Right when favors came in, he had an amazing steal, rebounds and easy baskets and we went on a run and never looked back. With Gobert's size he should be averaging 25 rebounds a game. he gets destroyed because he's so tall and not very good with his hands.

Also, georges niang is the worst player in the nba. the floater he had with no one within 10 feet of him tonight and he missed it shows how dumb he is. and he's fat as hell and needs to lose 20 pounds.

and everyone here thinks bojan bogadandivch is like michael jordan or something. he's an average player. so is royce oneal.

Stop shooting 3s every play and hit the center on the pick and rolls.

A championship team doesn't look against the Wizards. The Jazz will have the same story as every year because Snyder makes bad adjustments. Yeah george niang is the answer good job snyder. keep playing donut man.
Dan Clayton said it best:
“Wiz have beaten the Lakers, Clippers, Suns, Blazers, Nuggets (2x) and now Jazz. That's fine if you think this loss means Utah isn't a contender, but then you have to tell me who's left in the West that's not disqualified by the same criteria, lol.”

Also, our 3 point shooting is wreaking havoc this season. We have lots of good 3pt shooters, not midrange dudes. Play to your strengths. Every championship team seems to have one thing they destroy at, and for us I believe that is our high volume and high accuracy 3 point shooting. Drink the cool aide, enjoy the ride.

Additionally, you ride or die with your center pieces. If don is doing a **** job guarding someone and isn’t clicking on offense you don’t bench him, you make adjustments and ride and die with him. It’s a relationship factor between the coach/team/franchise and the player that matters beyond our casual eye test.

Don is total *** on D. He's either disengaged and playing too far off his man, or he's engaged and taking terrible gambles that rarely pay off. How many times per game do you say "wow what a nice defensive play by Mitchell"?

Troll

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I think he was a huge Fes and Jeremy Evans fan he thought the Jazz were really holding them back from greatness. He was also the guy who got super upset that Snyder didnt play Favors in the playoffs when he was out with an injury a few years ago. He also is a Gobert hater. So when you have that bad of takes you have to end up being a troll, the internet dictates it.

Don is total *** on D. He's either disengaged and playing too far off his man, or he's engaged and taking terrible gambles that rarely pay off. How many times per game do you say "wow what a nice defensive play by Mitchell"?

All season, this.
Dude plays into his critics narratives all to easily.

He’s had a few steals in a couple games but I largely agree. The one from this year that sticks out most was in the heat game he’s guarding Duncan ****ing Robinson and Jimmy is working the midrange for a jumper... DM takes a couple steps to Jimmy but not enough to even bother the passing lane... Duncan buried a three. This was down the stretch... and I was just like WTF are you even thinking.

it’s been **** like that all year.

Favors sucks. Nice guy, also the most overrated Jazz player of all time.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Lol you are such a clown. The schtick is getting funnier though, gotta give you that. Can’t wait for when the rubber chicken makes an appearance.

I think he was a huge Fes and Jeremy Evans fan he thought the Jazz were really holding them back from greatness. He was also the guy who got super upset that Snyder didnt play Favors in the playoffs when he was out with an injury a few years ago. He also is a Gobert hater. So when you have that bad of takes you have to end up being a troll, the internet dictates it.
Lol. I'm no gobert hater. I love Gobert.

My eye test thought Favors actually did pretty well when he was in there, even though you use + / - indicators to suggest he didn't. There are other factors that contribute to a minus rating, especially in one game or a short period.