What's new

Where are Jazz supporters located geographically?

Been good. I have been meaning to message you.

Vegas is seeing a resurgence in visitation so naturally I have insanely busy the past 9 months or so.

Pissed with the rebels, but we are young with a So so coach. We have nice class coming in next year so hoping all these guys stay. If they do and rice still sucks he will be run out of town.

How's everything with you.

Same.. except UK is really good.

Busy. Taking more time for work now. Taking things more seriously because of the level of opportunity. Will take a break and rest again during the next crash.

Vancouver, WA.

You tell people Portland because if you say Vancouver, they think Canada. If you say Vancouver, WA they think Seattle. So, Portland.

Lima, Peru. Although I´ve been travelling a lot lately, which makes it difficult to follow games or post here. Still find time to lurk a bit though

I was born in North Carolina. My mother had been sexing it up with a married man up the road, and got pregnant with me at age 18. Since she was already struggling to care for my 1 year-old sister, she chose to give me up. I was adopted by a young farming couple from Idaho that could not have children, and the next 18 years of my life were spent laboring in the fields, learning to be kind to animals, and living a care-free rural life. There was a poster of Karl "The Mailman" Malone on the wall of my bedroom, and I watched Jazz games whenever I got the chance. After graduating high school, I went to college, met the girl I would one day follow to Utah and marry, and have been here ever since. We got divorced, but I stayed here anyway, and got remarried. I live in Sandy, on the west side of the freeway, just south of 90th South. I will always miss the farm, but the mountains are nice.

Epilogue: Several years ago, I tracked down my mother. She cried and told me she had always prayed I would turn out okay. My older sister and I have become very close. We're all friends on Facebook.

Don't ever give up on your dreams.

I was born in North Carolina. My mother had been sexing it up with a married man up the road, and got pregnant with me at age 18. Since she was already struggling to care for my 1 year-old sister, she chose to give me up. I was adopted by a young farming couple from Idaho that could not have children, and the next 18 years of my life were spent laboring in the fields, learning to be kind to animals, and living a care-free rural life. There was a poster of Karl "The Mailman" Malone on the wall of my bedroom, and I watched Jazz games whenever I got the chance. After graduating high school, I went to college, met the girl I would one day follow to Utah and marry, and have been here ever since. We got divorced, but I stayed here anyway, and got remarried. I live in Sandy, on the west side of the freeway, just south of 90th South. I will always miss the farm, but the mountains are nice.

Epilogue: Several years ago, I tracked down my mother. She cried and told me she had always prayed I would turn out okay. My older sister and I have become very close. We're all friends on Facebook.

Don't ever give up on your dreams.

How is it that you only have 71 posts? There are guys with 1k+ posts that I look at their screen name and have no idea who they are. Maybe it's just that you're screen name stands out among others because Mr. SLCPD was just so damn awesome.

How is it that you only have 71 posts? There are guys with 1k+ posts that I look at their screen name and have no idea who they are. Maybe it's just that you're screen name stands out among others because Mr. SLCPD was just so damn awesome.

Dude. I'm undercover. Shh.