What's new

Where does everyone buy their workout gear from?

JazzyD

The reason I ask is because some of the stuff is just so expensive. You can pay $30 for a t-shirt. I have purchased a couple of nike shirts from Tj max. The nicer fabric dri fit nike for $15. But they only have a couple of styles. Where does everyone buy their gear from? Addidas, Under Amour, Nike, Puma?

I just don't work out. I plan to use the money I save on workout gear to pay a small fraction of the medical costs I will incur in the future.

Somebody needs to provide a legitimate reponse here. Larryselbows and myself certainly aren't going to.

I mostly have Nike shorts, but all my shirts are just old shirts, mostly band shirts, that I workout in. I usually cut the sleeves out just because it's a lot more comfortable and I can't play basketball wearing sleeves.

I just raid stores/websites during the winter when they are getting rid of their old summer stuff on the cheap. I just wear shorts and Ts though, so I'm not sure how much Yoga pants and matching wife beaters would be for you or anything, but the other stuff is like $5-10/item.

Jean shorts, wife beaters, and penny loafers .. And I seem to have the best of luck always finding them on sale.

Oh and this little mom and pop called Amazon, that's where I get my workout gear.

Not shopping in Murica, but I tend to avoid the swoosh and 3 stripes, as those cost more than the UA logo without actually manufacturing better gear in the same Asian sweat shops. For running I value good shoes and am willing to pay extra bucks for qualified advice since I kinda wanna keep my knees and ankles intact as long as possible. I'd also not save when it comes to running jackets. Nothing worse for me than freezing or sweat not being transported properly and risking catching a cold. Everything else I kinda just buy whatever is available. There are webpages in Germany where users share sales they found and users vote on them. Sometimes I can just combine multiple coupons and end up getting sports equipment almost for free with no shipping. I could imagine that similar platforms for American users exist.