What's new

Where else is Rose going to go?

Seriously though, if Rose gets bought out, where else will he go that would be a better situation? Keep him just to see what we can do with him. If we can actually create something from the corpse of Rose, it could be a great advertisement for our system and culture. I'm not expecting a starter, but having him hang out with Mitchell for a few months wouldn't be the end of the world. . .

He's a headcase, he's bad with bad basketball IQ and instincts. He wouldn't play over Ricky, Neto or Exum when he gets back. I don't think he's the kind of guy we want hanging out with any of our young players.

rose also doesn't even want to play basketball.

guy's so done with basketball and is doing it just to pay bills. This guy went awol on the knicks and vanished during a game, a total no show.

then he also went mia on the cavs saying hes not sure if he wants to play ball anymore.

guy had a chance to revamp his career many times, but I think he seriously gives 0 ****s. Like after that injury it was just all downhill.

rose also doesn't even want to play basketball.
[WojBomb alert]:
ESPN reporting he’s considering a gig with his cousin.

21-axl-rose.jpg

I get that we want to show that we do right by players. That's the good. But I also think if anyone can ressurect his career, it's the jazz. Then again... attitude is everything when it comes to the jazz system. A bad attitude cannot be taught. Humility is part of the gig.

That's the only reason I see for moving rose. That and the chance to pick up another Royce oneal. Hey... we need a stretch 4. Why not Joel Bolomboy?

Guys...WE DON'T NEED ROSE. Like what. He is bad. he is worse than every point guard we have. He shouldn't get any playing time. He wouldn't help our team in any way. We don't want him.

If someone offered you D. Rose for a bag of Oranges, you would keep the bag of Oranges. What the hell are the Jazz doing?

He was very impressive last night. My wife asked me during the 4th qtr "why is that dude crying?" "He's not crying..." Then after the game its obvious.