What's new

Where is Jeremy Evans?

feeko

I believe Jeremy Evans (besides Derrick Favors) could be the difference maker in this series and every game for that matter.

I'm not saying we will automatically win if he played, but there is no doubt in my mind that he could make a significant impact on the game both defensively and offensively. We all know about his athleticism and the pluses he adds to the team when on the floor but let's not forget how hungry he is to get some playing time which would translate in him blocking the crap out of duncan or dunking over boner and duncan, many many times.

why has ty corbin refused to unleash our secret weapon and let him rot on the bench? am I missing something here? he would make a nice backup at the 3, 4, or 5. and with jefferson's crappy play this series I might go as far as say play him more than Jeff. tyrone gives more time to josh howard who has not proven himself time and time again this season or enes kanter who looks like a big goofball out there.

thank you for your time and let's hope jazz make some noise tonight.

And for that matter where is Jeremy Irons.

Dude kicked butt in Die Hard with a Vengance.

Now he just does fruity flicks.

oh my gosh you guys are so hilarious. I might suffocate from the laughter. really.

The Jazz record vs. the Spurs couldn't be any worse if we played Jeremy and the DLeaguer every minute of every game.