What's new

Where's The Clank The Clown Talk Now?

CJ is the most explosive and dominant offensive player the Jazz have right now. As he goes, so will the Jazz this season.

There's a reason the 'other' C.J. thread is 21 pages long, and this thread will be dead by next game -- tonight was his "1 in 5" games that he pulls his head out of his clam.

I'm glad he played great tonight, it's about damn time. Feel free to make a thread after a few good games.

There's a reason the 'other' C.J. thread is 21 pages long, and this thread will be dead by next game -- tonight was his "1 in 5" games that he pulls his head out of his clam.

THAT IS WHY HE IS A ROLE PLAYER!

Get it through your ****ing head.

If he played consistently, he would be an allstar, but he doesn't, JUST LIKE EVERY ROLE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE.

CJ is the most explosive and dominant offensive player the Jazz have right now. As he goes, so will the Jazz this season.

I'm actually a little upset that he played so well tonight. Usually that means the next game is going to be a dud performance. Hopefully not but it is his trend.

CJ was huge reason why the Jazz won last night however, consistency has always been his problem. Fans get excited and then he throws up 1-7, 0-5 games and you can see why CJ still has doubters. Perhaps this is who CJ really is. A player who will always disappoint you and then wow you. Personally, I think most of CJ's problems are in his head. He has the physically ability to score 20 points a night but mentally he is fragile. He seems to let thinks bother him too much.

However, I believe that CJ makes a huge difference for the Jazz because he is our primary scorer off the bench. When he doesn't score the Jazz usually don't win. I am hoping that CJ can learn to "cowboy up" and become more consistent. I have my doubts because for the most part I haven't seen too many signs that CJ is mentally tough to show up 90 percent of the time.

I think CJ needs to re-identify himself as a basketball player. He needs to attack the rim first, then, once he's been successful at that and the defender starts sagging off of him he should start pulling the trigger from 20 ft and out. In addition to this, I'd like to see his assists/game up around 3 (using those drives and that space to pass).

These are not unrealistic expectations, IMO. He has the skill set. New identity. eh?

I know, I'm blasting an old trumpet. When is he going to get it?

I'm glad he played great tonight, it's about damn time. Feel free to make a thread after a few good games.

the reason the other thread is 21 pages long is because there is a loud and obnoxious minority that hate CJ, and a handful of people that can't let them get the last word. Go browse through that thread: it's all about you and rainhut, and neither of you is saying anything worthwhile. But, go ahead, pin your credibility on the qualities of that thread.

Ahahaha, 'clank the clown?' Who came up with that one? LOL.

I prefer DWILL4MVP's Capt. Catch 'n' Jack Smiles myself.

Anyway, the dude's really coming into his own this year. So I'll give him his deserved kudos. Kudos, C.J. Miles.

Another stellar thread. Seriously, if a player struggles for the past 8 games in which he only shoots 37%, then has a breakout game - it's not like the criticism for the other 8 games wasn't warranted because of what just happened. That applies to CJ, Millsap, Jefferson - everyone. We can criticize them when they play poorly and commend them when they play great. These joke-threads where you try and make people eat crow (fyi via an internet message board) are pointless.