What's new

Which cologne/fragrance do you guys (and girls) use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 848

Not talking deodorant here, bros.

I was wondering what is your go-to fragrance, and in which settings you use it in. Is there some that you've loved since forever? Any newer ones you've moved onto?

I recently discovered the brand called Olfactive Studio-- unisex fragrance, but they smell divine. Otherwise, I usually split my time between Tom Ford Private Collection and Armani Gio.

chambrenoire.jpg

Discuss. Share. Congregate.

I like the old spice body sprays. Also have some obsession and eternity for men because my wife likes those fragrances. Personally I am fine with about anything she likes, I am not very picky.

If you're too cool to smell good you're probly too cool to get hat babes too.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Loggrad, ladies hate teh body sprays after middle school age from my experience.

#nogyp

Wow that explains a lot.

Like that I dont have a terrible smell on me that I overpaid for, or that I dont want to smell like a d-bag?

Purely anecdotal but I have never met a girl that liked a man who reeked of cologne except old cowgirls and dance club girls who love some jersey shore bro.

Very sexy for him or whatever it's called from Victoria Secret is what I use for the right occassion.

Get at me jazzfanz Moes if you wanna know what the right occasion is.

I like the old spice body sprays. Also have some obsession and eternity for men because my wife likes those fragrances. Personally I am fine with about anything she likes, I am not very picky.

Both are Calvin Klein fragrances, yes? I think I've smelled eternity before. Not shabby.

Like that I dont have a terrible smell on me that I overpaid for, or that I dont want to smell like a d-bag?

Purely anecdotal but I have never met a girl that liked a man who reeked of cologne except old cowgirls and dance club girls who love some jersey shore bro.

Joking aside, I guess we just grew up in way different environments. Here, the dance club girls and cowgirls go for douchey dudes covered in ****ty cologne, with oil-money.

One of the ways that one can get brownie points with more sophisticated, mature women is with a good fragrance-- thats what I've noticed, at least.

You know there is a middle ground between no cologne and showering in it.

You're not supposed to wear enough that they smell it when youre 5 feet away. Just enough so that they can smell it when they are getting cozy with you, then they're like "oh, I like this, I would rather be close to this person than not close to this person."

Joking aside, I guess we just grew up in way different environments. Here, the dance club girls and cowgirls go for douchey dudes covered in ****ty cologne, with oil-money.

One of the ways that one can get brownie points with more sophisticated, mature women is with a good fragrance-- thats what I've noticed, at least.

Never seen that anywhere I have lived but Canada is not on my list of places I have lived.

Justin Bieber is from Canada and he is pretty popular with the young girls. He wears Herrera for Men maybe you should try that out next time you go clubbin for hot babez.

I am not into it like I used to be. I think colognes and perfumes are more often offensive than attractive.
Imo, it needs to be subtle... but there are A LOT of different people out there.

I have maybe a dozen colognes and put a little on maybe once or twice per week.. usually when going out in the evening more so than going to work or something.

I'm also not really into clothes, shoes, watches, sunglasses, etc.. any more... so take that into consideration.

I am not into it like I used to be. I think colognes and perfumes are more often offensive than attractive.
Imo, it needs to be subtle... but there are A LOT of different people out there.

I have maybe a dozen colognes and put a little on maybe once or twice per week.. usually when going out in the evening more so than going to work or something.

Of course. But which colognes are these? I'm a bit curious as to what you use

You know there is a middle ground between no cologne and showering in it.

I find showering enough to smell good. I dont have bad body odor I guess when I get older if I start getting bo I might start covering up my smell. Until then females have always told me I smell good so I leave it alone.

I'm also not really into clothes, shoes, watches, sunglasses, etc.. any more... so take that into consideration.

You've admitted to owning John Lobb's, Oliver Peoples, Rolex's. So i'm sure you could share what you used to be into. :)

Never seen that anywhere I have lived but Canada is not on my list of places I have lived.

Justin Bieber is from Canada and he is pretty popular with the young girls. He wears Herrera for Men maybe you should try that out next time you go clubbin for hot babez.

Lolol.

Wouldn't say that the Bieb is very representative of Canadians as a whole. We boo'd him @ our CFL half-time show. But any who.

I find showering enough to smell good. I dont have bad body odor I guess when I get older if I start getting bo I might start covering up my smell. Until then females have always told me I smell good so I leave it alone.

Fair. I just think that there are certain occasions where some fragrance can really be quite practical.