What's new

Which cologne/fragrance do you guys (and girls) use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
Lol is tha furkan joke comin from the rockets turkish player?

lol yup. Furkan Aldemir or w/e the spelling is. The Jazz were thinking of drafting him with the 47th pick back in 2012, according to Draft Express. That's where it all started.

I don't want to ruin the Furkan joke for you guys but I have to word my disturbance with it, can't keep it anymore.

Furkan means to distinguish good and evil but more importantly it's one of the most used names of the Quran. So, pretty self explanatory, I hate every furkan jokes. Not to mention it's no where close to the resembling word with the f, pronunciation wise.

Of course, I'm not saying anyone not to joke about it, just wanted to word my feelings about it.

I don't want to ruin the Furkan joke for you guys but I have to word my disturbance with it, can't keep it anymore.

Furkan means to distinguish good and evil but more importantly it's one of the most used names of the Quran. So, pretty self explanatory, I hate every furkan jokes. Not to mention it's no where close to the resembling word with the f, pronunciation wise.

Of course, I'm not saying anyone not to joke about it, just wanted to word my feelings about it.

Oops. Ignorance busted.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah.. and Indiana fans say Jurkin is pronounced Yurkin.
No more funsies I guess.

Yeah.. and Indiana fans say Jurkin is pronounced Yurkin.
No more funsies I guess.

Didn't we have a player named Horny, said always completely straight-faced by every JF. I guess you overlook the Jr. High stuff when it's your guy out there.

There is a song that goes "I'm horny Horny horny horny..."

Now think of it like "I'm jurking jurking jurking jurking"